Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: QB situation

Question QB situation

Is it really looking like Brodey Croyle is going to be our starting QB?? I hope he looks real, really good because I thought Damon did a pretty good job last season when Trent went down!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    It doesn't help that two of the four teams in our division are going to be atop the leagues best.
    I don't mind, I know the Chiefs are there, who's second?

Sweets Guest

^^^Homer to a fault.....sorry Canada....you guys need help and Herm isn't getting for ya...IMO the Chargers and Broncos are ahead of ya.

Looks that way on paper. Looked that way last year too. I guess the is a reason they play the games every Sunday.

Sweets Guest

I don't know about on paper....I just go by what I see, sure the 49ers helped you guys move on but you can't honestly think that your team right now is better player wise to the Chargers or even the Broncos. I hope the coaches can see past your vision or your team is f*ed...lol

I am pretty sure we beat Denver and SD last year and they beat us last year. At what positions are we way behind them? RB Larry Johnson, TE Tony, WR Eddie Kennison, linebackers Derrick Johnson, Harris and Edwards. I will give you the O-line and Chump Baily. All young QBs. They don't look any better to me in SD or Den than they do in KC.

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I am pretty sure we beat Denver and SD last year and they beat us last year. At what positions are we way behind them? RB Larry Johnson, TE Tony, WR Eddie Kennison, linebackers Derrick Johnson, Harris and Edwards. I will give you the O-line and Chump Baily. All young QBs. They don't look any better to me in SD or Den than they do in KC.
    Well you don't know if you'll have LJ but I'd take LT anyday, any time he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better....TE I'd take Antonio Gates, nothing against Tony just age...and I love Lorenzo Neal..and Kennison isn't he like 100 years old, Merriman, need I say more and Rivers is a more experienced QB then Croyle and Volek as a back up....and Oline help and Champ Bailey as you said. Walker and Smith as WRs and always a huge hitter Lynch...overall I think both teams are more talented right now...

Well we beat the Bronco's but I don't think it was because we were team better just better on that particular day, probably because they were looking past our ****ty team to the playoffs.
    Last edited by Sweets; 07-14-2007 at 03:54 PM.

Its the Afc West. It dosnt matter who has the most talent, its who comes to play that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I don't mind, I know the Chiefs are there, who's second?
    I hate to tell ya this but the Chiefs are gonna be fightin it out with the raiders for 3rd place!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Well you don't know if you'll have LJ but I'd take LT anyday, any time he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better....TE I'd take Antonio Gates, nothing against Tony just age...and I love Lorenzo Neal..and Kennison isn't he like 100 years old, Merriman, need I say more and Rivers is a more experienced QB then Croyle and Volek as a back up....and Oline help and Champ Bailey as you said. Walker and Smith as WRs and always a huge hitter Lynch...overall I think both teams are more talented right now...

Well we beat the Bronco's but I don't think it was because we were team better just better on that particular day, probably because they were looking past our ****ty team to the playoffs.
    So we still have a better RB than Denver, comparable TE with SD and better than Denver, I'd still like to see Merriman without the juice, and you are calling Kennison old and then mention Lynch in the next sentence? Tivers...QB rating that steadily decreased throughout the season to end at 53 in the month of December. SD can have him. "As far as youth at the QB spot...there are only 21 starts among the AFC West QBs. Rivers dosen't have that much experience.

Sweets Guest

Lynch is still a huge hitter...HUGE!!! Canada, come on Kennison has had what 2 years in his 12 with a little over 1000yds and last year about 850 or so, I wouldn't be bragging about that any time soon. I would pick Rivers to win more games with his oline and offense then Croyle will..

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast