Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: QB situation

Question QB situation

Is it really looking like Brodey Croyle is going to be our starting QB?? I hope he looks real, really good because I thought Damon did a pretty good job last season when Trent went down!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Lynch is still a huge hitter...HUGE!!! Canada, come on Kennison has had what 2 years in his 12 with a little over 1000yds and last year about 850 or so, I wouldn't be bragging about that any time soon. I would pick Rivers to win more games with his oline and offense then Croyle will..
    Don't you mean dirty? Pick who you like. Most people picked the same last year and look how well that worked out.

Sweets Guest

Not all his hits are dirty and every team has players that take extras shots etc, Lynch isn't an isolated player. And as you say, we'll just have to wait and see, but without fixing the oline it may not work out as you hope it will.

I have volunteered before and I will do it again. I will play on the O-line if necessary. maybe fullback. Wherever I am needed. That is gonna be the wildcard this season. No one will see the crazy drunk Canadian showin up to play. They won;t know what hit em!!

Sweets Guest

hahahahahahahaha, I'll be watching that game...just give a shout out to Sweets from California...

I will run a ball into the endzone and then pull a marker out of my sock and then...stab T.O. with it. I hate that guy!

Sweets Guest

Well so much for a shout out to Sweets from California I guess...

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

haurd is a lifetime backup,nothing else. i think he got lucky last year and i`m hoping it will last this year. if he wasnt a lifetime backup somebody else would have signed him for more money. but he`ll start 1st then broide will come in. but i can see broide getting hurt with our line.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    haurd is a lifetime backup,nothing else. i think he got lucky last year and i`m hoping it will last this year. if he wasnt a lifetime backup somebody else would have signed him for more money. but he`ll start 1st then broide will come in. but i can see broide getting hurt with our line.

...Sure hope you're wrong; I think that given time to develop Croyle will be a good QB.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    Steve Young was a lifetime backup, until.......

Trent Green was a lifetime backup, until......

Rich Gannon...

Just a couple of quick thoughts, off the top of my head.

You forgot Steve Deberg.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast