Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: QB situation

Question QB situation

Is it really looking like Brodey Croyle is going to be our starting QB?? I hope he looks real, really good because I thought Damon did a pretty good job last season when Trent went down!

I also hope he does well. It is comforting to know that Huard is waiting in the wings. He didn't do too bad of a job last year in a stripped down offense.

My opinion, is that Huard should start, to see if he was for real, last season. If not, then Croyle would be forced into action, a little early.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    My opinion, is that Huard should start, to see if he was for real, last season. If not, then Croyle would be forced into action, a little early.

Interesting. I think everyone would like to know if Huard is as good as his record was last year. You'd hate to see Brodie come out and struggle, only for us to bring in Huard and have him struggle as well and then have to go back to Croyle. That would really suck.

No doubt Huard should start but you never know what this brilliant coach we have will do. He is obviously looking to get younger which isn't a bad thing . I'm just not all that crazy about Herm and his game plan. Mangini sure turned Edwards' program around in a hurry!!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    No doubt Huard should start but you never know what this brilliant coach we have will do. He is obviously looking to get younger which isn't a bad thing . I'm just not all that crazy about Herm and his game plan. Mangini sure turned Edwards' program around in a hurry!!

There are a lot of people in Chiefs nation that share your skepticism about Hermie.

What?!?!? WHERE?!?!? I'll straighten them out.

Sweets Guest

I just don't get it, management is really pushing for Brodey to start when you have a very good and capable QB in Huard. IMO I would start Huard in a heartbeat, the guy is really an underrated QB.

Let's face it, either of them are going to have a tough year with the lack of recievers and sketchy O line we have. I hope this Bowe kid can bring some hope to the situation.

What's the word on him out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    I just don't get it, management is really pushing for Brodey to start when you have a very good and capable QB in Huard. IMO I would start Huard in a heartbeat, the guy is really an underrated QB.
    Hit it, on the head. Huard was playing extremely well, especially, when you consider that we had Jordan Black (AKA I-65) blocking his "blind-side".

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast