Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Clayton reports..................

Default John Clayton reports..................

A local radio station here in Phoenix had John Clayton on their show this morning and one of his reports was that he believes with everything going on with LJ whether it be the 4 club incidents or the fact that the team is not using him the way "he wants" or the way "other players" think he should be used, mixed with the fact that they aren't winning and "may" not for a couple of years, again it's just his belief that the Chiefs will try to move LJ in the off season. Clayton says "its just time to go different ways".

One other thing he did mention in the short 15 or 20 second blurb was that he still thought there was a chance that the Chiefs could sign Culpepper. At very least may be some more talks.
    Last edited by Drunker Hillbilly; 10-24-2008 at 11:15 AM.

I'd rather have Tom Brady since he's already hurt!! We need somebody to console Croyle and Huard...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm glad to have Gray instead of Culpepper, personally.
    Yup.

Dante Culpepper is probably the only back in the NFL that could withstand the kind of pounding that will be delivered to our QB's this year., He isn't my first choice, but he's a big boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Dante Culpepper is probably the only back in the NFL that could withstand the kind of pounding that will be delivered to our QB's this year., He isn't my first choice, but he's a big boy.
    aggreed he does have a bad attitude though and i think there is also rumors of him ending up in new england can anyone confirm

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    A local radio station here in Phoenix had John Clayton on their show this morning and one of his reports was that he believes with everything going on with LJ whether it be the 4 club incidents or the fact that the team is not using him the way "he wants" or the way "other players" think he should be used, mixed with the fact that they aren't winning and "may" not for a couple of years, again it's just his belief that the Chiefs will try to move LJ in the off season. Clayton says "its just time to go different ways".
    Hopefully there will be some team willing to take him, dirty diapers and all.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I'd rather have Tom Brady since he's already hurt!! We need somebody to console Croyle and Huard...
    Yes! Tom Brady is my all-time favorite QB after Favre.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I'm glad to have Gray instead of Culpepper, personally.
    AMEN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Culpepper has become injury=prone. hat happens once a guy has a good solid injury. He is never as durable again. (Usually.)

I am with Seek here too. Culpepper turned to instant garbage, once Moss left him. And it happened about eight or nine games before his injuries did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12