Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who retires/leaves after the season?

Default Who retires/leaves after the season?

I think you will see Brian Waters, Tony G., Donnie Edwards, Patrick Surtain, and Damon Huard retire (or demand a trade) after the season.

Does anyone know who's contracts are up? I know Page's is, and I can't imagine anyone paying him 1/2 of what the Chiefs will overpay to keep a safety who can't tackle or provide coverage.

Is it possible, the with the exceptions of Bowe and Flowers, we'll have no skilled players left worth anything?

Yeah I will agree with that. The thing that makes me sick to my stomach is that we will need so much help from free agency just to be competitive but no one will want to come to the chiefs. I will be surprised if we even get single impact player from FA next offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    I think you will see Brian Waters, Tony G., Donnie Edwards, Patrick Surtain, and Damon Huard retire (or demand a trade) after the season.

Does anyone know who's contracts are up? I know Page's is, and I can't imagine anyone paying him 1/2 of what the Chiefs will overpay to keep a safety who can't tackle or provide coverage.

Is it possible, the with the exceptions of Bowe and Flowers, we'll have no skilled players left worth anything?
    We will still have Colquitt

Seriously, I think you are right, though I think Waters and Edwards might stay if Herm or Carl or both are fired. I think no matter what TG and Surtain are both gone whether they retire, or they are traded or, in the case of Surtain, released.

Alphonso Boone and Ron Edwards as well.

tony g trades brian waters retired donnie edwards old folk home bj sams cut pat surtain dropped damon huard retire sacintosh cut hopefully the list could go on and on i do like our new fullback cox he will stay

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    tony g trades brian waters retired donnie edwards old folk home bj sams cut pat surtain dropped damon huard retire sacintosh cut hopefully the list could go on and on i do like our new fullback cox he will stay
    Sams is already cut. He was released when we brought in the other WR a couple weeks ago. Dang, I forgot his name. He went to OU, I think his name is Bradford, but me thinks I may be mixing that up with their current QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sams is already cut. He was released when we brought in the other WR a couple weeks ago. Dang, I forgot his name. He went to OU, I think his name is Bradford, but me thinks I may be mixing that up with their current QB.
    i forgot all about that it is mark bradley i believe here are some more players to be gone ingle martin dont think he will make it who knows alfonso boone j.p darche possibly patterson as well

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i forgot all about that it is mark bradley i believe here are some more players to be gone ingle martin dont think he will make it who knows alfonso boone j.p darche possibly patterson as well
    Well, I know a lot of people will be cut. I was more asking who was going to leave voluntarily.

Well, I know a lot of people will be cut. I was more asking who was going to leave voluntarily.
    A bunch of season tickets holders. Thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    A bunch of season tickets holders. Thats for sure.
    that was funny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast