Thread: hope the lions and bengals start winning

Default hope the lions and bengals start winning

i do not want to see the chiefs lose the rest of their games i would like at least 3 or 4 more wins and i still want a high draft pick not nessesarely no1 so step it up detroit cinci the same goes for you st louis keep doing what you are doing the faiders can lose from here on out though dont care if they get no1 pick they already have a bust of a qb detroit could take the highest ranked qb away from us though SO STEP IT UP

Yeah..sometimes I share this feeling. It's a sad year to be a Chiefs fan
    HERM

The Rams are playing good now, since hiring Haslett. They're already up to second place in the NFC west.

Lions and Bengals are awful and, looking at their schedules, look likely to have little if any wins the rest of the way. Another really rotten team now is Seattle. Who do they even have playing on offense that they had from their strong teams in prior years this decade? They're a real mess this year.

Anyway, Go Chiefs! A good draft is a silver lining, but as long as we have games left, let's win Chiefs! For this week, Go Thigpen!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    The Rams are playing good now, since hiring Haslett. They're already up to second place in the NFC west.
    Amazing how much a team can change with a simple Coaching swap.

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post
    Amazing how much a team can change with a simple Coaching swap.
    .....wait.....im getting something.... clark... clark.... look in the mirror, clark. they're calling you. go to them...

okay, now give LJ 46 mil!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Default Really?

I'm not a Herm Edwards apologist by any means here, but don't compare him to Scott Linehan. Linehan was a bad hire in the first place in St. Louis. Linehan had never had success as a head coach in the NFL, and he lost that team about mid way through his first year there. He pissed off an alienated veterans. That team did not want to play for Linehan, period. I have lived in KC now for almost a year (I lived in STL before) and from what I hear on the radio and through the papers it really seems that most of the CHiefs player issues revolve around Peterson. Jared Allen wanted outof here because of Carl Peterson, Tony Gonzalez is pissed off because the team is awful but also he is pissed at Peterson who made him promises he hasn't kept. Peterson buried the team with the ludicrous LJ deal.

I also wouldn't want to have the first pick in the draft unless you can trade the pick. But the Dolphins tried to move the pick last year and had no takers, because the money involved in tying up a 1st overall pick is insane, and if the guy is a bust you have set your franchise back years. Especially with an uncapped year on the horizon, and on top of that you can usally get a pretty damn good player at 3-6 in the draft and save yourself a ton of $$$.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I definately dont want to be last in the NFL especially for pride but I dont want us to have a 1st/1st pick be a bust. If we have to finish at the bottom I dont want to be no lower than the 5th pick. I think we would sit pretty between 3-5. If that is the case I dont want Carl to be the guy trading down. Carl is notorius in the league and I really dont think no GM really wants to deal with him. If we got somewhere in the top 5 I feel we could trade down in the 1st and gain another 2nd and 4th maybe 5th instead of 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I definately dont want to be last in the NFL especially for pride but I dont want us to have a 1st/1st pick be a bust. If we have to finish at the bottom I dont want to be no lower than the 5th pick. I think we would sit pretty between 3-5. If that is the case I dont want Carl to be the guy trading down. Carl is notorius in the league and I really dont think no GM really wants to deal with him. If we got somewhere in the top 5 I feel we could trade down in the 1st and gain another 2nd and 4th maybe 5th instead of 4th.
    the only one that seemed to deal with him on a regular basis was Millen........