Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is going on in the nfl

Default what is going on in the nfl

all of this going on in one year manning staph infection winslow staph infection for the second time, santonio holmes busted for pot,jaguars lineman being shot,pacman jones suspended again,brady gone for the year,favre allegedly leaking info to the lions,johnson alledgedly beating woman ,burress getting suspended,mccalister and 10-15 others busted for some kind of substance abuse,3 coaches fired in the first 7 weeks and i am sure there is a bunch more i am forgetting i wonder how goodell fills about all of this

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    set/fixed rookie contracts are in order!
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    set/fixed rookie contracts are in order!
    that is how they do it in the NHL. There is a rookie minimum for your first three seasons (with a slight increase each season) and then once you have been in the league for three years you can set your contract.

"an entry-level system with a rookie salary cap of $850,000 US. Players entering the league will now qualify for unrestricted free agency after seven years."
    http://www.cbc.ca/sports/story/2005/...nhl050713.html
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12