Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs vs Jets GDT!

Default Chiefs vs Jets GDT!

7-7 tie right now, surprisingly.

Jets got their TD, mostly due to Favre, we got ours with the help of Flowers first pick this season, Thigpen is looking good, so far.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I still think Thigpen can be a very good QB in the NFL..
    after all, he has not had much of a chance. Today the line gave him a little more time than usual, and his passes were for the most part, right on the money.

He is mobile, and ran when he had to...

I think the receivers are beginning to believe in him, and that makes a big difference.

they should let him run the no huddle. nothin' to lose and i think he's suited for it.............
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Default Culpepper! Here we go again.

I thought Thigpen played pretty good out there today. Now I hear Dante Culpepper is coming over. Just when it seems Thigpen can get it done, another recycled out of shape guy comes in. What's next?

Quote Originally Posted by section311 View Post
    I thought Thigpen played pretty good out there today. Now I hear Dante Culpepper is coming over. Just when it seems Thigpen can get it done, another recycled out of shape guy comes in. What's next?
    my wife was listening to the game in the car. she claims Dawson said Thigpen has consulted him for advise. wow !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by KCVet View Post
    they should let him run the no huddle. nothin' to lose and i think he's suited for it.............
    Maybe when he knows more than 10 plays. He'll be fine brother, but the kids needs a lot more play time before you start letting a guy do that. He'd get killed or get someone else killed.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Maybe when he knows more than 10 plays. He'll be fine brother, but the kids needs a lot more play time before you start letting a guy do that. He'd get killed or get someone else killed.
    Have you been watching this season, so far the players getting hurt are the QB's! Thig played the entire game and played well. That no huddle offense was working well. It was also refreshing to see the roll out finally! The should have used it more. Thig will be better if they build on that ability. Gives the option to run or pass, our just get away from the pass rush, that will cause defenses problems to deal with.

I agree- Thiggie's mobility is something nice to see, especially with this developing O-line of ours, and his ability to actually run down field. His accuracy was really nice, and so it will be interesting to see how we do next week.

I say, let him run it, "no huddle"

jb

culpecker?? Might not be that bad, remember when Montana came over/ Yea yea he's no montana, but he;s got the experience that can really help a thigpen type..IMO>

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Have you been watching this season, so far the players getting hurt are the QB's! Thig played the entire game and played well. That no huddle offense was working well. It was also refreshing to see the roll out finally! The should have used it more. Thig will be better if they build on that ability. Gives the option to run or pass, our just get away from the pass rush, that will cause defenses problems to deal with.
    I didn't watch much of the game. they used the no huddle ???!!!! shocking !!!!! that means Edwards was thinking outside the box. a revelation.

Quote Originally Posted by KCVet View Post
    I didn't watch much of the game. they used the no huddle ???!!!! shocking !!!!! that means Edwards was thinking outside the box. a revelation.
    :scared2: Yes it is shocking!!!!:SHOCKED: hermy and chan must have gone to some Big 12 football games and taken notes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast