Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

Default Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We forced some turnovers, tyler played a great game, there is now way that game should have ended as a loss. Hopefully the momentum will carry over and tyler will play another great game, if he herm doesn't screw it up, win number 2 this sunday.
    You know the Chiefs started to look good against Atlanta, at least the second half. Thigpen started to get some composure and blew it with an INT.

You know what happened the following week after the Chiefs showed some life. DENVER.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Time for Charles to bring it on!
    Charles has a high ankle sprain, unfortunately.. and will probably be out for several weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...=NFL&hl=128800

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Did Favre win that game or did Washington on a reception, a run and on special teams.

By the way, if TG was called for offensive PI on a play not thrown to him. L. Coles should have got one for tossing Patterson aside for their last TD. Patterson had position on Favre's pass. Then throw in the failed interception by DJ.

Favre didn't win that game. Herm did with his conservative play calling :Magic_07: :character00130: :character0061: .
    No doubt. I didn't mean to imply Farve WON the game, but he was the qb on the team that did.
    Valid points all. DJ's missed pick 6 was a killer. And Herms' wonderful play-calling on last drive made me puke up a lukewarm beer...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Charles has a high ankle sprain, unfortunately.. and will probably be out for several weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/Hea...=NFL&hl=128800
    Didn't know this. Sh!t.
    Time for Kolby to bring it on!!!
    SHUT IT

No doubt. I didn't mean to imply Farve WON the game, but he was the qb on the team that did.
    Valid points all. DJ's missed pick 6 was a killer. And Herms' wonderful play-calling on last drive made me puke up a lukewarm beer...
    I am not sure his pick would have been 6. DJ is fast but there is offensive players who could have caught him. Favre was already in position to slow him down.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    You know the Chiefs started to look good against Atlanta, at least the second half. Thigpen started to get some composure and blew it with an INT.

You know what happened the following week after the Chiefs showed some life. DENVER.....
    They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a
    defense that will fall down like cards on their own turf and a o-line that aims their passes directly to the KC defense and then make room for our guys to go for TD for the chiefs to win. Most teams play better on their own turf

And its all Carl's fault!!!!!!!

The jets probably got yelled at for everything that the chiefs got away with, about how even though the jets won they didn't give it their all.

That last minute was scary...
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Cottam is gonna be an all-pro TE, eventually. He won't be as good as Gonzo, I don't think anyone will be for quite some time, but I see Cottam at the level of Gates or Shockey, eventually.
    Lets not get carried away. When you got TG as the other TE on the field the defenders will practically let Cottam loose as the 2nd TE (in a 2 wide 2 TE package). Cottam alone in a 3 wide 1 TE...then we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    We forced some turnovers, tyler played a great game, there is now way that game should have ended as a loss. Hopefully the momentum will carry over and tyler will play another great game, if he herm doesn't screw it up, win number 2 this sunday.
    The TB Bucs arent the Jets. The TB Bucs arent that stupid.

I think Thigwin has got a lot of confidence going into this game tho........we shall see!!!

Like you said, it depends if Herm-a roid screws it up.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a
    defense that will fall down like cards on their own turf and a o-line that aims their passes directly to the KC defense and then make room for our guys to go for TD for the chiefs to win. Most teams play better on their own turf

And its all Carl's fault!!!!!!!

The jets probably got yelled at for everything that the chiefs got away with, about how even though the jets won they didn't give it their all.

That last minute was scary...

Herm should've put Flowers or Carr on Coles during the last late minutes of the game instead of suck Paterson.There simply was no way a player like Patterson can cover Coles 1 on 1 with no safety help.
    GRRRRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Herm should've put Flowers or Carr on Coles during the last late minutes of the game instead of suck Paterson.There simply was no way a player like Patterson can cover Coles 1 on 1 with no safety help.
    Who's Patterson?

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Who's Patterson?

Darth,that's the same thing I thought.
    GRRRRRRRRR

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast