Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

Default Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.

Pretty amazing what a little confidence and staying calm in the pocket can do for a guy who couldn't hit the broad side of a barn a few weeks ago. Bravo, Tyler!

Smile

amazing!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice him NOT locking on to one reciever. He was scanning the field. His accuracy was beyond his years. Got to like his energy too. The best QBs always come out of nowhere so let's hope Thigpen can keep that trend going. GO THIGPEN!

im just happy we moved the ball with our recievers the whole game. kolby kinda ran like LJ for some reason . He didnt look like himself , he used to try spinning or juking to get extra yards but he kinda just ran like..well LJ when he is having a bad day.

Big difference when the O-line gives someone more than 1.5 sec...

Thig looked pretty good, even with the loss...
    comp att yds %
    25 36 280 69.4

sacked 4 times... no interceptions..

and rushed for 20 yds...

not bad...

should have won! but good effort

Thigpen looked good ... because the o-line finally decided to block for the QB (except for the 4 sacks) and give him time to look at his check downs. Unfortunately they still didnt do much for the run game. Does anyone know if they changed up the starting line. I watched at a bar and couldnt see who was playing. Lets hope they keep protecting the QB, and maybe the run game will develop as defenses stop stacking the line.

Kolby looked like crap, he was dancing too much behind the line even when there looked like there was a hole. And he didnt even try to block the blitzer on one of the sacks.

Post Good

Glad to see we are moving the ball. Thig did well, I must say I am truly impressed. I hope it continues.....if we play like that we may end up pulling a few more W's this year...

I still think herm is a douche and needs to go though.
    "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer."
    -John Madden

It was also nice to see them spreading the field and throwing passes over 7 yards deep.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast