Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

Default Tyler Thigpen is looking awesome

I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    Darth,that's the same thing I thought.
    Are you sure we're not talking about Surtain? I've only seen the game highlights because I'm out of state.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Are you sure we're not talking about Surtain? I've only seen the game highlights because I'm out of state.

It was Paterson that was on him.
    GRRRRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    It was Paterson that was on him.
    Perhaps "Coach W" was "evaluating" him. He would do that kind of thing, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I don't want to jinx him, or anything, but Thigpen is looking freaking awesome. He has already played one half half 10 times better than anything Croyle has shown us.

Based on this first half, I am anxious to see what he can do the rest of the season. If anything he is looking like a very viable back up for us who will push any QBofTF for the starting role.
    I was glad to see the good performance out of Thigpen. But, what I want to see is some consistency. If he plays well this sunday against the Bucs, then I'll start to hope.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Who's Patterson?
    #22 Demetri Patterson. The guy who Coles pushed forward to get postiong to score the final TD.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    They will be on the road at Green Bay, right? Even if they show what they showed against the jets, the chiefs are not a road team - they can be counted on to win on the road. I hate to say that but the other team has to have a
    defense that will fall down like cards on their own turf and a o-line that aims their passes directly to the KC defense and then make room for our guys to go for TD for the chiefs to win. Most teams play better on their own turf

And its all Carl's fault!!!!!!!

The jets probably got yelled at for everything that the chiefs got away with, about how even though the jets won they didn't give it their all.

That last minute was scary...
    The last time the Chiefs showed life with the offense it was on the road in Atlanta. Granted it was running the ball. The following week at Home, was Denver.

Since we showed life away against the Jets, I was hoping that there would be life again at arrowhead against Tampa.

They will be on the road at Green Bay, right?
    Sorry about the Green Bay mistake. I guess that with the jets game I had the packers on the brain because of Favre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    The last time the Chiefs showed life with the offense it was on the road in Atlanta. Granted it was running the ball. The following week at Home, was Denver.

Since we showed life away against the Jets, I was hoping that there would be life again at arrowhead against Tampa.
    Now, the term "home turf" doesn't mean anything to the chiefs.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456