Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It all comes down to Swiss Cheese.

Default It all comes down to Swiss Cheese.

The dismal performance and injuries on this team are the result of the guys who CAN, trying to help make up for dismal performance of the guys who CAN'T.

That, and the fact the support staff/ coords( minus Gun )coaches/GM aren't worth Latin America sweatshop wages much less an NFL salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    The dismal performance and injuries on this team are the result of the guys who CAN, trying to help make up for dismal performance of the guys who CAN'T.

That, and the fact the support staff/ coords( minus Gun )coaches/GM aren't worth Latin America sweatshop wages much less an NFL salary.
    amen

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

I can still throw a football 30-40 yards! Think there is a chance I might get signed to get paid for getting hurt every game?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I can still throw a football 30-40 yards! Think there is a chance I might get signed to get paid for getting hurt every game?
    I can take a snap or two!

You are not the right guy for the job. We need somebody who can hand the ball off.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Sure!

(If you like being paid with 'Monopoly' Money by Carl...)

Use of the word 'still' makes me believe that you would be unable to walk off the field in the first game.

You guys. Seriously. I played pee-wee football at the quarterback position, and even made the all-pro team. It would seem I'm terribly qualified to quarterback for the Chiefs. Pull some strings, let's get me a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    You guys. Seriously. I played pee-wee football at the quarterback position, and even made the all-pro team. It would seem I'm terribly qualified to quarterback for the Chiefs. Pull some strings, let's get me a contract.
    I don't dislike you enough to do that to you.

I would definitely hire you.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast