Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: What are the Freakin odds????

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    691
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

    Default What are the Freakin odds????


    0 Not allowed!
    The odds of a loss when you're +3 in turnovers, one returned for a TD are amazing. But damned if we didn't find a way to do it. And the Jets had a worse game plan than Herm, and we still lost. At least we found a QB maybe. ugh this blows.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,011
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Herm lost this game for us. What an idiot.
    SHUT IT

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sexy Ville
    Posts
    1,383
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    The chiefs played better than they have been; they might not of won but it was a game to be proud of.
    Like hell it was a game to be proud of!

    The Jets are Pathetic. Its debatable if our playcalling is worse. How do you throw it 40+ times against the worst rushing D in the league?

    On the Flowers Int. that resulted in a TD. How do you throw it on 3rd and short, in the 4th, in the redzone, with the lead on the worst rush D in the league? Flowers shouldve never had that pick because he shouldve never had the opportunity.

    The Jets lost to the Faids if that tell you anything.

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I love it!! When we do good its because the other team sucks and when we do bad its cause we suck!! LOL...you guys are always good for a laugh!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I thought I saw something yesterday that said LJ was to meet with league officials on Tuesday.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I love it!! When we do good its because the other team sucks and when we do bad its cause we suck!! LOL...you guys are always good for a laugh!!
    Yep.
    Everybody should just face reality; we will not have a playoff-ready team until 2010.


  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,011
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I love it!! When we do good its because the other team sucks and when we do bad its cause we suck!! LOL...you guys are always good for a laugh!!
    No doubt. Chiefs played well on the road. Herm lost this game with sh!t play calling on last drive.
    I'm lookin for a win vs Bucs. If Herm will let 'em!!
    SHUT IT

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    23
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Like hell it was a game to be proud of!

    The Jets are Pathetic. Its debatable if our playcalling is worse. How do you throw it 40+ times against the worst rushing D in the league?

    On the Flowers Int. that resulted in a TD. How do you throw it on 3rd and short, in the 4th, in the redzone, with the lead on the worst rush D in the league? Flowers shouldve never had that pick because he shouldve never had the opportunity.

    The Jets lost to the Faids if that tell you anything.
    I disagree. The chiefs can be proud of this game. There are different levels of pride. Sure did they lose, did the jets do everything they could have to make the game close, did Farve's pride get in the way of the jets running a mud hole on us, did we play a so-so game and blow it at the end will crappy coaching. Yes to all these.

    However they can still be proud that they showed us an improved chiefs this week. Thigpen played very well and though he is not the answer to finding a Franchise starter he can certainly fill in for the rest of the year. Our corners got some confidence with picking Brett off 3 times even though they were very bad passes. Jamal Charles flashed on the run until he got hurt but showed some good promise for when he is better. The Defense showed some improvement as well getting a lttle more pressure on the QB. So did they win and look like awesome chiefs football. No they didn't. Did they look like a rebuilding team that was better than the last 3 times they took the field and showing marked improvement. Yes they did and for that they can be proud.

    Although Herm still sucks.

    "umm yeah I thought we could get the first on three kolby runs, yeah uh I thought we could do it." (everyone in the known universe rolls thier eyes, thanks herm thanks you moron.)

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This game was a blessing in disguise. The team looked great, and Herm somehow made himself look like even worse of a coach than people already thought he was. This SHOULD cement his departure after this season, hopefully sooner. If not then I've lost all faith in the Hunt family.

  10. #19
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    I disagree. The chiefs can be proud of this game. There are different levels of pride. Sure did they lose, did the jets do everything they could have to make the game close, did Farve's pride get in the way of the jets running a mud hole on us, did we play a so-so game and blow it at the end will crappy coaching. Yes to all these.

    However they can still be proud that they showed us an improved chiefs this week. Thigpen played very well and though he is not the answer to finding a Franchise starter he can certainly fill in for the rest of the year. Our corners got some confidence with picking Brett off 3 times even though they were very bad passes. Jamal Charles flashed on the run until he got hurt but showed some good promise for when he is better. The Defense showed some improvement as well getting a lttle more pressure on the QB. So did they win and look like awesome chiefs football. No they didn't. Did they look like a rebuilding team that was better than the last 3 times they took the field and showing marked improvement. Yes they did and for that they can be proud.

    Although Herm still sucks.

    "umm yeah I thought we could get the first on three kolby runs, yeah uh I thought we could do it." (everyone in the known universe rolls thier eyes, thanks herm thanks you moron.)


    When it comes to Herm, eye rolling is almost an hourly exercise. Game day OR not.


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I thought I saw something yesterday that said LJ was to meet with league officials on Tuesday.
    you did see that
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •