Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What are the Freakin odds????

Default What are the Freakin odds????

The odds of a loss when you're +3 in turnovers, one returned for a TD are amazing. But damned if we didn't find a way to do it. And the Jets had a worse game plan than Herm, and we still lost. At least we found a QB maybe. ugh this blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    you did see that
    The police also just charged him and turned himself in. $500 bale and a court date. That won't help his meeting much.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    The police also just charged him and turned himself in. $500 bale and a court date. That won't help his meeting much.
    I hope the young guys will take heed of this and guys like Vick.
    You're not a f*cking gangster, you're not a f*ucking rapper / rockstar, and only YOU give two f*cks about you and your buddies clothing line.

Be a Football Player; that's what you get paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I hope the young guys will take heed of this and guys like Vick.
    You're not a f*cking gangster, you're not a f*ucking rapper / rockstar, and only YOU give two f*cks about you and your buddies clothing line.

Be a Football Player; that's what you get paid for.
    It's to bad this is the way most of the so called stars carry themselves anymore. Remember the quiet cool of the greats back in the day. They just came out and ran, did not blow up or make stupid gestures or get all full of themselves. Remember when Marcus was here or even priest holmes they would just run hard and get the job done, no flash, no smoke and mirrors. They went out did what they had to do and then walked by to the sideline like they had been doing it all thier life. That is the way a pro handles themselves and to me that makes them cool. It's the quiet cool that gives you the respect. Not the hey look what I can do mentallity many pro's have today. Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    It's to bad this is the way most of the so called stars carry themselves anymore. Remember the quiet cool of the greats back in the day. They just came out and ran, did not blow up or make stupid gestures or get all full of themselves. Remember when Marcus was here or even priest holmes they would just run hard and get the job done, no flash, no smoke and mirrors. They went out did what they had to do and then walked by to the sideline like they had been doing it all thier life. That is the way a pro handles themselves and to me that makes them cool. It's the quiet cool that gives you the respect. Not the hey look what I can do mentallity many pro's have today. Just my opinion though.
    You got it. I used to work for Bobby Bell, and he always carried himself with grace and good humor.
    DT was the same way; do the "talking" on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    I disagree. The chiefs can be proud of this game. There are different levels of pride. Sure did they lose, did the jets do everything they could have to make the game close, did Farve's pride get in the way of the jets running a mud hole on us, did we play a so-so game and blow it at the end will crappy coaching. Yes to all these.

However they can still be proud that they showed us an improved chiefs this week. Thigpen played very well and though he is not the answer to finding a Franchise starter he can certainly fill in for the rest of the year. Our corners got some confidence with picking Brett off 3 times even though they were very bad passes. Jamal Charles flashed on the run until he got hurt but showed some good promise for when he is better. The Defense showed some improvement as well getting a lttle more pressure on the QB. So did they win and look like awesome chiefs football. No they didn't. Did they look like a rebuilding team that was better than the last 3 times they took the field and showing marked improvement. Yes they did and for that they can be proud.

Although Herm still sucks.

"umm yeah I thought we could get the first on three kolby runs, yeah uh I thought we could do it." (everyone in the known universe rolls thier eyes, thanks herm thanks you moron.)
    The pick 6 was Flowers flat out being stronger than the receiver, the receiver gave up on the rout because Mr. Flowers wouldn't let him get underneath. Favre threw it to a spot the receiver was supposed to be and Mr. Flowers got in his way. The other 2 you can say were bad passes but not the pick 6. Brandon Flowers is going to be a STUD!!!!

Herm still sucks, and chances are will always suck as a HC!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    The pick 6 was Flowers flat out being stronger than the receiver, the receiver gave up on the rout because Mr. Flowers wouldn't let him get underneath. Favre threw it to a spot the receiver was supposed to be and Mr. Flowers got in his way. The other 2 you can say were bad passes but not the pick 6. Brandon Flowers is going to be a STUD!!!!

Herm still sucks, and chances are will always suck as a HC!!!!!
    Give him and Carr a pass-rush worthy of Chiefs History, and I guarantee you're gonna' see a lot of teams adopt a "We've decided to embrace the run"-philosophy.

And maybe if the NFL Shop will pull their heads out of their a**es, I might get my Flowers jersey just in time for the end of the season! Yayyyy!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Give him and Carr a pass-rush worthy of Chiefs History, and I guarantee you're gonna' see a lot of teams adopt a "We've decided to embrace the run"-philosophy.

And maybe if the NFL Shop will pull their heads out of their a**es, I might get my Flowers jersey just in time for the end of the season! Yayyyy!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's the jersey I told my wife I wanted, but haven't found it yet. Why is that? He was the first pick of the second round they thought that he may have been first round worthy, you think they would have already printed it. They ain't make their money off of ticket sales.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    That's the jersey I told my wife I wanted, but haven't found it yet. Why is that? He was the first pick of the second round they thought that he may have been first round worthy, you think they would have already printed it. They ain't make their money off of ticket sales.
    You'll have to customize one. My advice however is to do it over the phone with a real human being. Get the sales rep's name and number, cause their auto-system is a joke.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123