Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.

Default Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.

5 minutes left in the game. A couple first downs away from a guaranteed win or just 1 first down away from making it very difficult to lose. What do we do? Play action bootleg which worked great all day. NO. A quick sideline pass on 2nd or 3rd down for 4 yards like we had been getting all day. NO. Maybe we should come out in a passing formation and run or a running formation and pass. NO. How about run to the left 3 times and punt it. Thats what Herm / Chan did. Thats why we lost. We gave BRETT FAVRE a football with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a football game. Herm should know what happens when those events occur. He coached in Tampa for years, played against Brett a few times. Oh, how could I forget. This happened last year didnt it? Against Brett, right?
    In the post game press conference Herm Edwards (like usual) took all the blame off of himself, saying: We thought we could run the ball at that time and Kolby slipped on 3rd down or he would have got it. My bad Herm. I forgot. Its all Kolbys fault. HOLD ON. Did you say "I thought we could run the ball," because last time I checked, we couldnt run all day. JC had one good run and other than that the running game was nothing. Herm continued to say that If DJ didnt drop that pick in the red zone that this was a much different ball game. How bout this you spineless b.asterd. If we would of went for it on one of the four, 4th and 1's, it could have been a different game. Herm Edwards is spineless, scared, content and arrogant and when you mix that all up with bad clock management, you become a giant peice of worthless crap.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 10-26-2008 at 05:20 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I don't like it. And the boss should have been fired, instead of the heart of the team.

That is the point.

"Black Moses" and I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    The whole JA thing is a bunch of crap!!!!! Jared is not a Chief anymore!!! Much of that is his fault also!!!!!! cp was a jerk about Jared, but the fault is on both of them! Like it or not, you spout off to your boss and see what you get!!
    What if you threaten to kill your boss in a song? What does THAT get you?

Answer: A lot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post

"Black Moses" and I agree completely.

My response is...........

:character00228:

My response is...........

:character00228:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYqINQRFhaE"]YouTube - South Park - Chef & Meat Loaf - Tonight Is Right For Love[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QHL_JkVgj8&feature=related"]YouTube - South Park - Chef - Simultaneous[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2cHkMwzOiM&feature=related"]YouTube - Isaac Hayes - Shaft - live 1973[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    Yes, there is a point genius. I could type a page full of stuff explaining this to you but a good number of other posters in this thread already did a fine job of it. The fact that cheer leader types like you expect every fan to take the rah rah approach toward at team that is being destroyed by its HC/GM speaks volumes. I see from your title you brag of being a Chiefs fan for over 20 years. I have been one for over 40 years. So I guess that makes me twice as qualified as you to comment about the team or its coach.

The title of this post was about the head coach. Which is exactly what I commented on. The JA stuff came up later. I responded to that as well. BOTH times, I agreed with posters. I did not flame anyone on this board including you. I took my shots at the COACH, not the team. Though lord knows, there are plenty of guys on this team who are average players including Hali. Look at his stats last year, then this year. Without JA pulling double teams, he is basically no where. If he improves, fine.

The whole JA thing has a name for it now in the NFL. It is called being "John Taited". Tony G referenced this a couple of weeks ago and mentioned both JA and JT by name. The whole way this was handled goes straight to the matter with our "coach". He goes 4-12 last year and the only thing that kept if from being worse was a defense that at least showed guts and leadership with JA on the team. Somehow we were about 18 or 19 in defensive rankings last year with JA and now we are either 31 or 32. Yeah, he made zero difference on our defense. And all that without benefit of our number five, can't miss, "instant impact", nose tackle. And what happened during the contract fiasco with JA? The guy couldn't just shut up and leave it alone. He went straight to a public podium and insulted the guy by repeatedly calling him a long snapper. Yeah, a real team builder. A real pro. A supposedly defense first coach threw his best player under the bus. If they didn't want him under contract then just come out and say it and tell him he is going to be traded or cut. But don't try to diminish his playing ability and value while at the same time pandering to a hothead RB who btw is now inactive for discipline problems. See Mr. Canuck, that sort of stuff IS the point. When we have 15,000 fans and blacked out games at Arrowhead, it might then dawn on you.

BTW, tell you what. I will kiss Jared's arse and you can grab a Molson, head out to the ice fishing shack on the frozen lake, and stop and kiss a moose's *** on the way, eh hoser?
    Gotta all names to prove a point. I don't waste my time trying to arguing with some ******** telling me I am dumb cause I am Canadian...Pick up a map hick.. Do I pretend this team is good? No. Do I pretend that we don't need improvements? No. But I guess the bid difference between me and you is that I hope guys pan out and I don't dog them 8 weeks into their rookie seasons. You have some sort of man crush on JA, get over it. He is gone and he had his part in leaving too. Don't ask me for sympathy for a guy who wanted to be a Chief, but 8.8 million was not enough for that to happen. I have never said that I think Jared was not a gre4at player or fan/teammate favorite, but the TWO sides could not meet in the middle. He left. The fact that you sit here and piss and moan aobut it for months does not make you some sort of football guru. You regurgitate the previous post and make sure you get a random shot in about how the Chiefs suck and I am supposed to think you have some sort of deep in depth knowledge about the Chiefs that none of us can see. Get over yourself old man. You wanna be negative, be negative. I really don't give a f*** but don't act like you know more cause you are able to b***h about anything and everything whenever you want.

And I will grab a Molson (cause American beer is what I piss out after a good Canadian beer) And I will go ice fishing (cause its a goodday of drinkin beer) And if I see a moose I may be drunk eough to try and kiss it (but I will be thinking about how you really wated to kiss Jareds big hairy white ***!
    Last edited by chief31; 11-01-2008 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Stop it
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Gotta all names to prove a point. I don't waste my time trying to arguing with some ******** telling me I am dumb cause I am Canadian...Pick up a map hick.. Do I pretend this team is good? No. Do I pretend that we don't need improvements? No. But I guess the bid difference between me and you is that I hope guys pan out and I don't dog them 8 weeks into their rookie seasons. You have some sort of man crush on JA, get over it. He is gone and he had his part in leaving too. Don't ask me for sympathy for a guy who wanted to be a Chief, but 8.8 million was not enough for that to happen. I have never said that I think Jared was not a gre4at player or fan/teammate favorite, but the TWO sides could not meet in the middle. He left. The fact that you sit here and piss and moan aobut it for months does not make you some sort of football guru. You regurgitate the previous post and make sure you get a random shot in about how the Chiefs suck and I am supposed to think you have some sort of deep in depth knowledge about the Chiefs that none of us can see. Get over yourself old man. You wanna be negative, be negative. I really don't give a f*** but don't act like you know more cause you are able to b***h about anything and everything whenever you want.

And I will grab a Molson (cause American beer is what I piss out after a good Canadian beer) And I will go ice fishing (cause its a goodday of drinkin beer) And if I see a moose I may be drunk eough to try and kiss it (but I will be thinking about how you really wated to kiss Jareds big hairy white ***!
    Yeah! Canada crushes another idiot again. Your like a ****ing highlight reel!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

I have to agree with Canada since I am a Chiefs fan. Allen didn't give a sh!t enough about the Chiefs to accept 9 mil/yr after 2 dwi's, so why should I give a sh!t about him? He's nothing but another Carlos Beltran as far as I'm concerned. A frickin rent-a-player gone to the highest bidder. He was a great player while he was here, but he aint here. I think I'll concern myself with the young players we got for him as this team rebuilds into a playoff contender in the next couple years...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I have to agree with Canada since I am a Chiefs fan. Allen didn't give a sh!t enough about the Chiefs to accept 9 mil/yr after 2 dwi's, so why should I give a sh!t about him? He's nothing but another Carlos Beltran as far as I'm concerned. A frickin rent-a-player gone to the highest bidder. He was a great player while he was here, but he aint here. I think I'll concern myself with the young players we got for him as this team rebuilds into a playoff contender in the next couple years...
    He did accept the offer. Then he got traded. I am a Chiefs fan too. But I don't turn on our players, just because Carl Peterson screws them over.

Allen isn't here anymore. But he damn well aught to be!

He did accept the offer. Then he got traded. I am a Chiefs fan too. But I don't turn on our players, just because Carl Peterson screws them over.

Can you please stop making Jared out to be totally innocent in all this? First off he demanded a trade if he did not get the contract that HE wanted. $8.8 million for a season of proving that he would not be a liability to the team was not enough to buy his loyalty. No one has "turned" on Jared. The fact is he is now a Viking so I do not spend all day complaining and speculating about how things might be if he was here. Maybe we are better, maybe we are worse. Everyone talks about all the great attributes he brings to the table, but the fact is we were 4-12 last season. He did not liike the offer given to him (which was more than fair) so he got what he wanted. A trade. He made the ultimatum, not CP. So explain to me why it is that this is all the fault of management. I am not saying that they do not share in the blame, but Jared played his part too. You act like he was an innocent angel in all of this. Two DUI's and a 4 game suspension. (reduced to 2) but still a high risk investment for $74 million don't ya think.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

He did not accept the offer, he refused to be franchised and that is why they said he can go to Minnesota.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast