Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    883
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.


    0 Not allowed!
    5 minutes left in the game. A couple first downs away from a guaranteed win or just 1 first down away from making it very difficult to lose. What do we do? Play action bootleg which worked great all day. NO. A quick sideline pass on 2nd or 3rd down for 4 yards like we had been getting all day. NO. Maybe we should come out in a passing formation and run or a running formation and pass. NO. How about run to the left 3 times and punt it. Thats what Herm / Chan did. Thats why we lost. We gave BRETT FAVRE a football with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a football game. Herm should know what happens when those events occur. He coached in Tampa for years, played against Brett a few times. Oh, how could I forget. This happened last year didnt it? Against Brett, right?
    In the post game press conference Herm Edwards (like usual) took all the blame off of himself, saying: We thought we could run the ball at that time and Kolby slipped on 3rd down or he would have got it. My bad Herm. I forgot. Its all Kolbys fault. HOLD ON. Did you say "I thought we could run the ball," because last time I checked, we couldnt run all day. JC had one good run and other than that the running game was nothing. Herm continued to say that If DJ didnt drop that pick in the red zone that this was a much different ball game. How bout this you spineless b.asterd. If we would of went for it on one of the four, 4th and 1's, it could have been a different game. Herm Edwards is spineless, scared, content and arrogant and when you mix that all up with bad clock management, you become a giant peice of worthless crap.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 10-26-2008 at 06:20 PM.


    CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

  2. #121
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It is a form of an exorcism.
    I get enough exorcise when I am at work!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #122
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I just pick the other side of the coin is all. And for a Canadian, I am not overgrown. I am just an average little guy up here!!
    I usually do that myself. You had better not be after my position as The Official Chiefscrowd arguer!

    I will defend my post!:armee_smilies108:

  4. #123
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I usually do that myself. You had better not be after my position as The Official Chiefscrowd arguer!

    I will defend my post!:armee_smilies108:
    Don't make me call in the Canadian army :pokey:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #124
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Don't make me call in the Canadian army :pokey:
    Don't hand me that s**! You are the Canadian army!

    :character00295:

  6. #125
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Don't hand me that s**! You are the Canadian army!

    :character00295:
    now way man, I hang out with some guys who are waaaaaay crazier than I will ever be!! :shottie::shootingsoldier::francis::character00110::character0028:
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #126
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    now way man, I hang out with some guys who are waaaaaay crazier than I will ever be!! :shottie::shootingsoldier::francis::character00110::character0028:
    You aren't allowed to have guns. I am.

  8. #127
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You aren't allowed to have guns. I am.
    There are a lot of things that I am not "allowed" to do, but it does not stop mefrom doing them anyways. Besides, did u see the Superman smilie? Like your puny Americn weapons can hurt the likes of several drunken Canadians armed with 28 packs of Budweiser and a shield of smoke around them!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #128
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    There are a lot of things that I am not "allowed" to do, but it does not stop mefrom doing them anyways. Besides, did u see the Superman smilie? Like your puny Americn weapons can hurt the likes of several drunken Canadians armed with 28 packs of Budweiser and a shield of smoke around them!!
    I have the Kryptonite. It's better known as American bar sluts.

  10. #129
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have the Kryptonite. It's better known as American bar sluts.
    Well, if I gotta lose, that seems like the way to go!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •