Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er Fan checking in

Sweets Guest

Talking 49er Fan checking in

0 Not allowed!
    Hi all, I'm Sweets(I'm female in case anyone is confused easily) and I'm a 49er fan. I hate the Raiders so I feel that I can bring a little somein somein to this board. I can't answer the question about how I became an avid Chief fan but just know that I think Tony Gonzales is da bomb!!!!

Good luck this season and GOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 26

0 Not allowed!
    Well, hi, Sweets. Good to have you aboard. I like the direction that the 49ers are headed. Hope to hear more, from you, soon.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 23

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Hi all, I'm Sweets(I'm female in case anyone is confused easily) and I'm a 49er fan. I hate the Raiders so I feel that I can bring a little somein somein to this board. I can't answer the question about how I became an avid Chief fan but just know that I think Tony Gonzales is da bomb!!!!

Good luck this season and GOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY NINERS!!
    Hey Sweets, my best friend in a 49ers fan too (with a soft spot for the Chiefs) We went to my first game at Arrowhead last year. Perhaps you remember the Chiefs/49ers game last year? No one has ever scored on the Chiefs when I am at Arrowhead. Welcome to the crowd

Sweets Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Oh ouch Canada and just when I thought I was going to like it here..:sign0144: So, is LJ staying???? Thanx for your welcome as well...

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Oh ouch Canada and just when I thought I was going to like it here..:sign0144: So, is LJ staying???? Thanx for your welcome as well...
    Awwww.sorry Sweets. I was just pokin fun. I am not really good at talkin to girls. :sign0144:

Sweets Guest

0 Not allowed!
    You're doing fine Canada, one thing to learn about me anyway, I type with a lot of sarcasm....I can take it but I dish it out in piles...lol

41-0 isn't a football score, it's a basketball quarter with the other team sucking to high heaven...aka 49ers :(

Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!
    My buddy is a very obnoxious 49ers fan, so it is nice to always have something that will shut him up. he had been to two games in his life Chief/9ers(41-0) and Bucs/9ers (34-3 they lost) so i figure it is him who is bad luck and should never show his face at a game again. Unless they are playing the Chiefs!!

Sweets Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah leave him at home polishing those 5 trophies that so many 49er fans love to throw out....not since 1995, shut up about those trophies, win a more recent one dang it.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27

0 Not allowed!
    So, what brings Sweets to the Crowd? Where did you find us?

Sweets Guest

0 Not allowed!
    Well to be honest someone from this site joined a site that I'm an admin at, saw the link in his profile and joined and voila...I'm HERE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast