Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49er Fan checking in

Sweets Guest

Talking 49er Fan checking in

Hi all, I'm Sweets(I'm female in case anyone is confused easily) and I'm a 49er fan. I hate the Raiders so I feel that I can bring a little somein somein to this board. I can't answer the question about how I became an avid Chief fan but just know that I think Tony Gonzales is da bomb!!!!

Good luck this season and GOOOOOOOOOOO NINERS!!

Well, hi, Sweets. Good to have you aboard. I like the direction that the 49ers are headed. Hope to hear more, from you, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Hi all, I'm Sweets(I'm female in case anyone is confused easily) and I'm a 49er fan. I hate the Raiders so I feel that I can bring a little somein somein to this board. I can't answer the question about how I became an avid Chief fan but just know that I think Tony Gonzales is da bomb!!!!

Good luck this season and GOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY NINERS!!
    Hey Sweets, my best friend in a 49ers fan too (with a soft spot for the Chiefs) We went to my first game at Arrowhead last year. Perhaps you remember the Chiefs/49ers game last year? No one has ever scored on the Chiefs when I am at Arrowhead. Welcome to the crowd

Sweets Guest

Oh ouch Canada and just when I thought I was going to like it here..:sign0144: So, is LJ staying???? Thanx for your welcome as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Oh ouch Canada and just when I thought I was going to like it here..:sign0144: So, is LJ staying???? Thanx for your welcome as well...
    Awwww.sorry Sweets. I was just pokin fun. I am not really good at talkin to girls. :sign0144:

Sweets Guest

You're doing fine Canada, one thing to learn about me anyway, I type with a lot of sarcasm....I can take it but I dish it out in piles...lol

41-0 isn't a football score, it's a basketball quarter with the other team sucking to high heaven...aka 49ers :(

My buddy is a very obnoxious 49ers fan, so it is nice to always have something that will shut him up. he had been to two games in his life Chief/9ers(41-0) and Bucs/9ers (34-3 they lost) so i figure it is him who is bad luck and should never show his face at a game again. Unless they are playing the Chiefs!!

Sweets Guest

Yeah leave him at home polishing those 5 trophies that so many 49er fans love to throw out....not since 1995, shut up about those trophies, win a more recent one dang it.

So, what brings Sweets to the Crowd? Where did you find us?

Sweets Guest

Well to be honest someone from this site joined a site that I'm an admin at, saw the link in his profile and joined and voila...I'm HERE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast