Thread: Good effort..but

Default Good effort..but

Herm not going for it in 4th and 2 proves my point that Herm is a click here
    HERM

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the biggest ? is we cant run it all day why did he run it three straight times? Thank you herm!
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    Oh, dear, I was not quite prepared for that link!!!!

I agree though, Herm is one of "those"!!!

am i the only one that thinks that was pass interferance on that last play total bs

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    am i the only one that thinks that was pass interferance on that last play total bs
    It is what it is....they never should have been in that position. Good teams don't put themselves in a spot where a ref can make (or not make) a call to decide the game. But I can see how it could have been called.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    It is what it is....they never should have been in that position. Good teams don't put themselves in a spot where a ref can make (or not make) a call to decide the game. But I can see how it could have been called.
    agreed they should have been able to close that game out good performance buy the offense well besides kolby at least we didnt get spanked again and i actually got to enjoy the game untill the last minute no excuses though a loss is a loss a win a win unfortanantly the losses just keep coming

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    I would have said at the least, illegal contact, but that's still 5 yards and a first down with the clock stopped.

But, as Canada said- we should never have had to be hurriedly racing down the field that way at the end of the game anyway. Herm, visited by the ghost of Marty past, decided to do something the opposite of what had been working all day.

It resulted in a rather hasty 3-and-out, and we had to gag ourselves through another Favre miracle. Didn't we get enough of this with Elway?

Yay Thigpen.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by ASDF View Post
    Yep; it's just like Martyball, minus the outstanding clock management and ability to win of course.

If "Cowher Power" is out of the question, then how's about some Beamer-Ball?

I don't know about you, but I sure as hell miss hearing THIS sound on my TV:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1EW5z1wdc"]YouTube - Virginia Tech Enter Sandman Entrance[/ame]

Yep, why are they throwing to Will Franklin and not TG or Bowe????