Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coward!!!!

Default Coward!!!!

Im sick....sick to my stomache. My blood pressure...takes a year off my life every Sunday I watch the Chiefs.

The one dam time we happen to have a QB that does something. What does Herm/OC do when we have the lead late in the 4th?...........

Runs it 3 focking predictable times!

You gotta have guts, you gotta go out there and take the win!!!!! Not hope Brett throws another int.!!!

Herm......you are a coward!

p.s. Flowers: good damn job
    Mcgraw: way to fill in
    Thigpen: You did great. I was hard on you. But Im not sorry. Respect is earned, not given. And you earned it today. Keep doing what you did today and lets go from there.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-27-2008 at 06:25 AM.

We need to use Thig on that boot. It'll be deadly. And once opposing defenses start thinking about that, some room may open up in the middle for Kolby.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This, I think, is a very valid point, and I think it's unfair to say we couldn't run the ball all day. Jamal Charles was doing a fair job of it, including a 30 yard run. The problem was the ghost of Marty Schottenheimer whispering in Herm's ear.

How in the hell he thought sending Kolby Smith into the line 3 times in a row was a good idea, when Kolby was averaging about a yard a carry, just floors me. All day, your QB has been on target, and able to run the ball really well himself. Our goal was to get a first down- Herm's play calling made that impossible.

Of course, as with all hindsight, if Derrick Johnson would have caught that INT before running with it, we might not be posting in a thread like this.

jb
    Doesn't Chan Gailey have some accountability in all this?!?!
    When the Defense doesn't produce; Gun's a moron.
    When the Offense doesn't produce; Herm's a moron.
    Herm Edwards doesn't floor me, or 95% of the fan-base; old argument.
    So what-up with Gailey? Where's HIS genius? Where's his Master Mind Offense I'm supposed to be so jazzed about?
    In all of the football games I've watched this year, and this includes college too, I've seen one team who knows how to shake it up and get creative:
    OSU.
    Reverses, double-reverses, and all sorts of wild sh*t combined with The Old Stanby Fundamental Game.

I'd sure love to play dominoes, checkers, or chess with Chan Gailey for money; I'd Kick His A**, and eat steak for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post

Of course, as with all hindsight, if Derrick Johnson would have caught that INT before running with it, we might not be posting in a thread like this.

jb
    Agreed on the DJ play.

It was disappointing how things worked out, but it is always easy to second guess a decision that didn't work out. Herm ran the ball so that the Jets would have to burn their timeouts and so the Chiefs could kill some clock. If he asks Thig to pass the ball and doesn't convert, then everyone complains that he didn't kill the clock.

I would have liked to seen the Chiefs throw on the 3rd down of that drive, but I understand the logic of running the ball.

At least we didn't majorly stink in the offense department. Just offering a silver lining. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    At least we didn't majorly stink in the offense department. Just offering a silver lining. :)
    It's just weird to me that Gailey get's this sort of "untouchable, man behind the curtain" status whether the offense plays well or not.
    It IS nice to not stink though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    It's just weird to me that Gailey get's this sort of "untouchable, man behind the curtain" status whether the offense plays well or not.
    It IS nice to not stink though.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE"]YouTube - Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.[/ame]

Exactly! Lol!!!

Exactly! Lol!!!

Default Induction!

Induction!
    Yep; you're in!

"All Hail The Mighty Chieeeef-ster,
    Dirk-Rocked and True"!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C9Bng7NPPY"]YouTube - the touch[/ame]

Induction!
    Yep; you're in!