Thread: Two Questions???

Default Two Questions???

1. Why in the world is Herm clapping at the end of the game, right after the fourth down incomplete pass? WTF!!! Are you kidding me?

2. When was the last time you seen Herm coaching someone up on the sideline? I have only seen him standing with the dumbfounded look. But when Coles ran out of bounds on the completion, Herm had to chat with him for a little bit. Try talking to your own team once and a while Jack@ss!

here is a question. How do you like Washington Destroying the Chiefs knowing he is the pick we gave up for Herm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    here is a question. How do you like Washington Destroying the Chiefs knowing he is the pick we gave up for Herm.
    Did you have to remind us of that??!!
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Did you have to remind us of that??!!
    If I could take it back I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief_kickingtale View Post
    1. Why in the world is Herm clapping at the end of the game, right after the fourth down incomplete pass? WTF!!! Are you kidding me?

2. When was the last time you seen Herm coaching someone up on the sideline? I have only seen him standing with the dumbfounded look. But when Coles ran out of bounds on the completion, Herm had to chat with him for a little bit. Try talking to your own team once and a while Jack@ss!
    1. Because he bet against the chiefs!

2. He doesn't know the chiefs' language.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Nice move CP. Now I see why your such a good GM.

No wonder youve been here so long.