Thread: M. Braley - Don't hear anyone talking about him.

Default M. Braley - Don't hear anyone talking about him.

I had heard that Chicago was very high on him and hoped he would be there #1 guy but he made enemies on the team because of his arrogance. So they let him go.

Dude showed up yesterday. He produced more in one game than any other WR for the entire season other than Bowe. We may have a legit #1 and #2 receiver and hopefully a #3 with Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    I had heard that Chicago was very high on him and hoped he would be there #1 guy but he made enemies on the team because of his arrogance. So they let him go.

Dude showed up yesterday. He produced more in one game than any other WR for the entire season other than Bowe. We may have a legit #1 and #2 receiver and hopefully a #3 with Franklin.

I'd figure to let Mark Bradley to fit in for Darling because of the simple fact that Darling hasn't done anything at the wide receiver position for us.Anyways Thig has made excellent use of our motion sequences.Mark Bradley is a excellent motion tool for Thig especially while in the Shotgun spread out set instead of lacking Darling.
    GRRRRRRRRR

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post

I agree. Thig and recievers looked good. They would look even better if we could generate some kinda running game.
    Our linebackers not so good. We gotta run and stop the run. Until we can do that, everybody starting with bucs will game plan accordingly. It will be tough to overcome this until we can upgrade OL and Thomas, Edwards, etc.
    But definetely encouraged with passing game...
    SHUT IT

Hopefully the fact that we can pass will open up the run a little bit. People will not be able to play 11 in the box against us anymore!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hopefully the fact that we can pass will open up the run a little bit. People will not be able to play 11 in the box against us anymore!!
    I hope you're right! I'm more concerned about defense. Tampa only scored 9 points in loss to cowgirls. They gonna be determined to put some points on the board.
    We must get to Garcia and stop the run.
    I think we will. Should be our second win this weekend.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yes!!!!!! I even liked it when he challenged people deep and nearly missing the pass. I am used to the ball being way out of bounds and usually a deep ball just to throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I hope you're right! I'm more concerned about defense. Tampa only scored 9 points in loss to cowgirls. They gonna be determined to put some points on the board.
    We must get to Garcia and stop the run.
    I think we will. Should be our second win this weekend.
    Statistically, our offenses are about even. Anemic is an understatement. However, their defense is much better than ours. For us to stay with or beat the Bucs, Thigpen will have to have a huge game. Also, don't count on the Bucs to pass as much as the Jets, it'll be a test for our defense.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I haven't heard anyone talk about Thiggy's two amazing passes. The one to Tony for the TD was so on the money you couldn't have asked for a better pass. He also made an incredible deep pass to Bowe later in the game that was dropped. DB was double covered and he put the ball where only Bowe could catch it. Bowe just flubbed on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel Toille View Post
    I haven't heard anyone talk about Thiggy's two amazing passes. The one to Tony for the TD was so on the money you couldn't have asked for a better pass. He also made an incredible deep pass to Bowe later in the game that was dropped. DB was double covered and he put the ball where only Bowe could catch it. Bowe just flubbed on that one.
    Don't forget the perfect lob to Cottam in the end zone that he barely dropped.

The TD pass to Mark Bradley was super accurate.Instead of the ball being nearly intercepted,Thig threw the ball to the spot farthest to the back of the endzone where only Mark Bradley could get it.The pass was so good that even if Mark Bradley didn't score or catch it we knew that there was no way a defender could've caught it.If the defender did try then he could've possibly stepped out of bounds while trying to grab the super accurate pass and it wouldn't of ever counted of as a interception because of the simple fact that it was thrown in the very back of the endzone.The defender would've needed footwork like Mark Bradley to get the interception.Big ups to Mark Bradley though for supporting Thig on that play.
    GRRRRRRRRR