Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Dante has a different version !

Default Apparently Dante has a different version !

Dante apparently has a different version !
    Posted from Warpaint ( Free ) info area.

CULPEPPER CANCELS VISIT WITH CHIEFS
    Posted by Michael David Smith on October 27, 2008, 9:32 p.m. EDT
    Daunte Culpepper will not be a Kansas City Chief.

Culpepper had a visit scheduled for tomorrow, but Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that Culpepper told the Chiefs today that he isn’t going to make the trip to Kansas City because he has a better opportunity with another team. It’s not known which team Culpepper has an offer from.

Glazer also reports that Culpepper told teams last week that he wanted to sign a contract for more than just the rest of this season, and that he wanted a 2009 payment of $10 million or more.

Obviously, no team is going to give Culpepper that kind of money, and by the end of the week Culpepper apparently realized that and told the Chiefs he wouldn’t need that much. But now Culpepper won’t be playing for the Chiefs for any amount.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Dante apparently has a different version !
    Posted from Warpaint ( Free ) info area.

CULPEPPER CANCELS VISIT WITH CHIEFS
    Posted by Michael David Smith on October 27, 2008, 9:32 p.m. EDT
    Daunte Culpepper will not be a Kansas City Chief.

Culpepper had a visit scheduled for tomorrow, but Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that Culpepper told the Chiefs today that he isn’t going to make the trip to Kansas City because he has a better opportunity with another team. It’s not known which team Culpepper has an offer from.

Glazer also reports that Culpepper told teams last week that he wanted to sign a contract for more than just the rest of this season, and that he wanted a 2009 payment of $10 million or more.

Obviously, no team is going to give Culpepper that kind of money, and by the end of the week Culpepper apparently realized that and told the Chiefs he wouldn’t need that much. But now Culpepper won’t be playing for the Chiefs for any amount.
    For his age Culpepper isn't worth $10mil but maybe he gave the chiefs their zing against the jets. After all, he was playing when alot of them were in preschool or even earlier. Culpepper might of been their "Joe Montana" and they might of been ready to jump through hoops for their "hero".
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-27-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: spelling fix
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Culpepper just shooting himself in the foot. he should just get an agent.

good he sucks anyway hes probably got a shot in cinci just stay retired clown

Good...I am fine with Gray and Thigpen for the season.

IMO...Dante is heavily overrated. A few months ago ESPN SC had a 10 minute tribute to him after he announced his retirement...all of his hilights included Moss....go figure.

I seriuosly doubt this is the way it actually went down. I just feel that this was Carl being taken back and mesmerized by Thigpens performance. He just decided WOOT! just got some more time to piss around and decided that that would take enough heat off his backside to forget about dante altogether. Dante is just saying what is is so it doesnt look like he got dumped by a team that has the weakest QB chart in the NFL. I mean who is going to offer him a start if the chiefs didn't even want him. I truely feel that Carl pulled the plug on this and Dante is just trying to save face on it.

Apparently Culpepper is talking contracts with the Lions. Some of you are happy I am sure, some of you disappointed. I think more of the former than latter.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3668988

Another blessing in disguise. The Lions are only 1 of 2 teams that I worry about contending to take Stafford ahead of us in the draft, the other being the 49ers. Hopefully Daunte signs with the Lions and does good enough to earn a permanent job.

Or Thigpen becomes this season's Derek Anderson, and then we can snatch up a great tackle or linebacker.

Culpepper has nothing to offer the chiefs or any other team. He's done, thanks for not going to KC Dante, we don't want or need you.

sounds like he is going to detroit he denied kc for detroit like i said earlier CLOWN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast