Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Team 49er

Sweets Guest

Default Team 49er

Yep, I'm a 49er fan but I'm not here to make your lives a living hell like others do, I see you've met up with Spammin timbok already...lol

I think we're finally going to have a decent season with a tad more wins then last season and the new guys that Nolan has brought in will hopefully help. We're also finally getting to run the 3-4 something that we haven't been able to do because of injury mainly, so NFC West, watch out, we're coming for ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Sounds like both sides to me.
    "Tastes great - less filling!"

Fine!! 1 more and then that is it. I gotta get up and do nothing again tomorrw. I am so bored.

Fine!! 1 more and then that is it. I gotta get up and do nothing again tomorrw. I am so bored.
    Hey why wait until tomorrow to do nothing; stay up tonight and do nothing while conversing with us.

hmmm....your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your magazine! Lemme go see how the "supply" is doing. Can't compute all night without being properly hydrated.

hmmm....your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your magazine! Lemme go see how the "supply" is doing. Can't compute all night without being properly hydrated.

Ahhh; beer made with "high quality H2o".

You guessed it my fiend. Yes...i put fiend. I think you secretly work for the beer company and you are trying to improve your profit margins by subtly mentioning beer knowing that i will have to have one every time you post anything. Yup thats right...i have one for every post you post!! I already had a few this afternoon and I don't know if i should continue on this path of nonsensical babble. hmmm....yes, i should. Although I called you a fiend earlier in the post for being a secret employee of the beer companies, you are also my friend for being a secret employy..beer ...blah. think might nap abit now giod djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjj

is that even how you spell fiend?

I don't have thin skin, you just put these words in my mouth and then started arguing about it is all. If we disagree on opinions that is one thing, just don't argue things i never said.

It was just the implication that if he gains 1750 and we don't win, then what kind of contribution has he given thing.

Trade him now and get a few draft picks eludes to you not having much confidence in him being a top back! If you don't like him thats fine but to say he won't be a contributor with out those numbers is aggressive to me.

I also disagree that anyone could run behind draft picks like Roaf and Sheilds. They were truly legends!! :character00265: :character00265:

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    It was just the implication that if he gains 1750 and we don't win, then what kind of contribution has he given thing.

Trade him now and get a few draft picks eludes to you not having much confidence in him being a top back! If you don't like him thats fine but to say he won't be a contributor with out those numbers is aggressive to me.

I also disagree that anyone could run behind draft picks like Roaf and Sheilds. They were truly legends!! :character00265: :character00265:
    He gained 1750 yds. That is his contribution. That is what he brings to the table is it not?

That is not a lack of confidence in his ability as a back, I would prefer to have a stronger 0-line. The o-line can make or break a team.

Roaf and Shields were draft picks once upon a time. All I am saying is that we might be able to pick up some excellent talent on the line.

You guessed it my fiend. Yes...i put fiend. I think you secretly work for the beer company and you are trying to improve your profit margins by subtly mentioning beer knowing that i will have to have one every time you post anything. Yup thats right...i have one for every post you post!! I already had a few this afternoon and I don't know if i should continue on this path of nonsensical babble. hmmm....yes, i should. Although I called you a fiend earlier in the post for being a secret employee of the beer companies, you are also my friend for being a secret employy..beer ...blah. think might nap abit now giod djjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjj
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjj
    Tastes great -

is that even how you spell fiend?
    ...less filling!!!!

LOL!!! ROFL!!!!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910