Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 49er

Sweets Guest

Default Team 49er

Yep, I'm a 49er fan but I'm not here to make your lives a living hell like others do, I see you've met up with Spammin timbok already...lol

I think we're finally going to have a decent season with a tad more wins then last season and the new guys that Nolan has brought in will hopefully help. We're also finally getting to run the 3-4 something that we haven't been able to do because of injury mainly, so NFC West, watch out, we're coming for ya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    lol Guru...in 2002 I really don't think it would have matter who we got in the realignment process the 49ers stunk up the field and Vermiel would have only cried even more...omg talk about embarrassing..sheesh man, pull yourself together...

Guru, maybe you should re-read my statement before you laugh...I never said you wouldn't have won...calm down dude you don't have to prove anything to me, your AFC , I don't care.
    Gotcha. If you hadn't ended it with "pull yourself together..." I probably would have taken you meaning then.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I have no problem with the tears. The man knew offense, like noone else.
    Look up the word offense in the dictionary and you see two pictures; Joe Montana's and Dick Vermeil's.

Sweets Guest

Not in my dictionary....I have Bill Walsh...lol

Oh and Guru, the "pull yourself togther man" comment I was actually talking to/about Vermiel, I didn't mean you...sorry :)

Not in my dictionary....I have Bill Walsh...lol

Oh and Guru, the "pull yourself togther man" comment I was actually talking to/about Vermiel, I didn't mean you...sorry :)
    Oh, sure. Don't back off, Sweets. Give it to 'em. Lol. J/K.

Yo Sweets,
    The NFC West is gonna be the best race to the playoffs in football this season, ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Yo Sweets,
    The NFC West is gonna be the best race to the playoffs in football this season, ya think?
    I know I am not sweets, but it will be the second best race.

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Oh, sure. Don't back off, Sweets. Give it to 'em. Lol. J/K.
    Don't start trouble 31...I'm not one to back down but I did say that in reference to Vermiel, I just don't let crybabies that have no self control, a tear or two is one thing but the sniffling and outright balling is pathetic and embarrassing, I mean damn it's not like a family member died.:damnit:

Sweets Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Yo Sweets,
    Hey Drunk, well I know that finally all 4 of the teams in the NFC West are capable of unseating the other 3, I just hope that this year the Cards don't own us like they have, out of the other 3 I think the Rams have the best chance though, well if they can get Bulger to not sit out.

Canada, stop being a homer you have a couple tough teams in your division that will probably run over the other two this season and your division have been consistently tough where the NFC West has only had usually one dominating team consistently year in and year out, I think that's what Drunk was alluding to.

Hey Drunk, well I know that finally all 4 of the teams in the NFC West are capable of unseating the other 3, I just hope that this year the Cards don't own us like they have, out of the other 3 I think the Rams have the best chance though, well if they can get Bulger to not sit out.

Canada, stop being a homer you have a couple tough teams in your division that will probably run over the other two this season and your division have been consistently tough where the NFC West has only had usually one dominating team consistently year in and year out, I think that's what Drunk was alluding to.
    That's exactly why I think the NFC West will be the second best race. There are some serious contenders in AFC West. The NFCW will be more competitive that the last few years, but I think there is little chance that the next Super Bowl champ will come out of NFCW. I think the our division is the toughest, most competitive and most exciting division in football.

Sweets Guest

yeah ok Canada....there are only 2 right now in your division and the Chiefs aren't one of em...just my opinion don't hate.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast