Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Team 49er

Sweets Guest

Default Team 49er

Yep, I'm a 49er fan but I'm not here to make your lives a living hell like others do, I see you've met up with Spammin timbok already...lol

I think we're finally going to have a decent season with a tad more wins then last season and the new guys that Nolan has brought in will hopefully help. We're also finally getting to run the 3-4 something that we haven't been able to do because of injury mainly, so NFC West, watch out, we're coming for ya!!!

I especially liked the way the 49ers traded up, in the draft, to select OT Joe Staley, late in the first round. Good luck to them, this season.

Sweets Guest

Thanx 31, I love Staley already if for the only reason that he wins over Kwame Harris' spot on the roster, God, I hate that guy. I wanted Willis and I'm glad that we got Darrell Jackson and Nate Clements although we did spend a lot, I just hope that my fav. player shows up this season and steps it up big time and that's Shawntae Spencer.

I like the Niners for the Simple fact they gave The Donks hell on New years and gave us one more chance to play last year. The Niners should be a really good team this year and I wish them luck also. Thanks for stopping by for a friendly Chat !

Sweets Guest

No prob Zilla, I loved that the Broncos thought they had the game won. Alex Smith grew up a lot that day in Denver, and thanx for the luck, appreciate it.

Yes. We owe the Niners a "thank you". And, in my opinion, an apology, for not making the best, of a situation, that the Niners help us get into.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    Yep, I'm a 49er fan but I'm not here to make your lives a living hell like others do, I see you've met up with Spammin timbok already...lol

I think we're finally going to have a decent season with a tad more wins then last season and the new guys that Nolan has brought in will hopefully help. We're also finally getting to run the 3-4 something that we haven't been able to do because of injury mainly, so NFC West, watch out, we're coming for ya!!!
    Yes 'Spammin Timbok' makes an appearance hear as well. God love him and his red reps.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I especially liked the way the 49ers traded up, in the draft, to select OT Joe Staley, late in the first round. Good luck to them, this season.
    Passing on Joe Staley could haunt the Chiefs for the next few years. Especially if Dwayne Bowe has a bad year. I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius during the draft. I think Carl Peterson owes all of those radio anchors a pair of underwear, because they literally about sh*t themselves when the Chiefs pass him up.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I like the Niners for the Simple fact they gave The Donks hell on New years and gave us one more chance to play last year. The Niners should be a really good team this year and I wish them luck also. Thanks for stopping by for a friendly Chat !
    I spent New Year's with a good friend of mine that is a Donkey fan. Let's just say New Year's rocked. Everything went perfectly that day.

Sweets Guest

red reps??? All I see are 3 green dots, guess he's making a comeback

Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    red reps??? All I see are 3 green dots, guess he's making a comeback
    No, he gave me a red rep. He still has green reps because I am a nice person.

Sweets Guest

I'm not...need help??? Here are my skills

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast