Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Coward!!!!

Default Coward!!!!

Im sick....sick to my stomache. My blood pressure...takes a year off my life every Sunday I watch the Chiefs.

The one dam time we happen to have a QB that does something. What does Herm/OC do when we have the lead late in the 4th?...........

Runs it 3 focking predictable times!

You gotta have guts, you gotta go out there and take the win!!!!! Not hope Brett throws another int.!!!

Herm......you are a coward!

p.s. Flowers: good damn job
    Mcgraw: way to fill in
    Thigpen: You did great. I was hard on you. But Im not sorry. Respect is earned, not given. And you earned it today. Keep doing what you did today and lets go from there.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 10-27-2008 at 06:25 AM.

ditto!

was worse than being a coward, it was being stupid. Did you see his post game comments, amazing. "Thought we should be able to run the ball....." Are you kidding me, couldn't run all day, but when it counted the most he thought they could do it. I do like that very few people, even the players are taking this as any kind of victory, moral or otherwise. It was a stupid loss. If you can't win a game with +3 turnover (one a TD) and 111 passer rating, then you must just be trying to lose. It's almost impossible to lose a game like that. F'ing Herm!!!! M F'ing HERM.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    was worse than being a coward, it was being stupid. Did you see his post game comments, amazing. "Thought we should be able to run the ball....." Are you kidding me, couldn't run all day, but when it counted the most he thought they could do it. I do like that very few people, even the players are taking this as any kind of victory, moral or otherwise. It was a stupid loss. If you can't win a game with +3 turnover (one a TD) and 111 passer rating, then you must just be trying to lose. It's almost impossible to lose a game like that. F'ing Herm!!!! M F'ing HERM.
    Yeah, F@#k them. I hope the players get zero confidence from this. The Chiefs suck. Buncha losers. Great post by the way!! I wish we could still have Post of the Month cause this is it...hands down. I mean the insight alone is incredible!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah, F@#k them. I hope the players get zero confidence from this. The Chiefs suck. Buncha losers. Great post by the way!! I wish we could still have Post of the Month cause this is it...hands down. I mean the insight alone is incredible!!
    My point was, the players said they should have won, and know that this wasn't some kind of moral victory. Just don't want that attitude of, Hey, we played pretty good let's go have a beer. And a day later I'm still steamed. I'll get over it.

My point was, the players said they should have won, and know that this wasn't some kind of moral victory. Just don't want that attitude of, Hey, we played pretty good let's go have a beer. And a day later I'm still steamed. I'll get over it.
    I hope they do EXACTLY that. These guys are young. They know they should have won the game and they know that they played well. This team needs a little confidence and I think they can take a lot of positives from yesterdays game and find ways to improve on them. The last thing we need to do is continue to lose and think nothing of it. Find something to build on.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

this is a young team, like canada says, hopefully they take something from this game. Next game they will be a little bit better so it does not come to a "Herm" decision to not lose. "you play to win the game"- he should have remembered his own mantra. Makes me sick...but it seems they are getting better!!

was worse than being a coward, it was being stupid. Did you see his post game comments, amazing. "Thought we should be able to run the ball....."
    hey, if he absolutely would only run the ball, then why the heck didn't call a bootleg play and let Thig run it... couldn't have turned out any worse.

Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    hey, if he absolutely would only run the ball, then why the heck didn't call a bootleg play and let Thig run it... couldn't have turned out any worse.
    This, I think, is a very valid point, and I think it's unfair to say we couldn't run the ball all day. Jamal Charles was doing a fair job of it, including a 30 yard run. The problem was the ghost of Marty Schottenheimer whispering in Herm's ear.

How in the hell he thought sending Kolby Smith into the line 3 times in a row was a good idea, when Kolby was averaging about a yard a carry, just floors me. All day, your QB has been on target, and able to run the ball really well himself. Our goal was to get a first down- Herm's play calling made that impossible.

Of course, as with all hindsight, if Derrick Johnson would have caught that INT before running with it, we might not be posting in a thread like this.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    This, I think, is a very valid point, and I think it's unfair to say we couldn't run the ball all day. Jamal Charles was doing a fair job of it, including a 30 yard run. The problem was the ghost of Marty Schottenheimer whispering in Herm's ear.

How in the hell he thought sending Kolby Smith into the line 3 times in a row was a good idea, when Kolby was averaging about a yard a carry, just floors me. All day, your QB has been on target, and able to run the ball really well himself. Our goal was to get a first down- Herm's play calling made that impossible.

Of course, as with all hindsight, if Derrick Johnson would have caught that INT before running with it, we might not be posting in a thread like this.

jb
    So we could run the ball or we couldn't run the ball? You want Thigpen to carry it but when he did everyone complained about the play call.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast