Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LJs meeting with Goodell

Default LJs meeting with Goodell

Anyone heard anything about LJs meeting with the big boss?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Cut him ASAP. The guy is a locker room cancer and turning the magic age for RBs next year anyway. Let him go to the Bengals or Raiders where he belongs.

And to anyone who might say he still has something left, his only 2 games this season above 3.4 YPC came against the Falcons and Broncos, the 23rd and 30th ranked rush defenses in the league. He had 1.8 YPC against the 26th ranked Raiders, 0.3 YPC against the 14th ranked Panthers, and 3.4 against the 20th Patriots.
    The problem with cutting LJ now is that you eat his cap hit and get nothing in return. It's a bad situation, and as badly as he needs to be off this team, it actually hurts us to cut him. We'd be better off suspending him for the year, like the Bucs did with Keyshawn and the Eagles did with TO.

Try and trade him in the offeason for anything. If it turns out he's untradeable, then you look at cutting him.

I hope he comes back and dominates at the end of the season. That way if they do trade him, then he will be worth something. If not, then we know he still has some left in the tank. I think if Peterson is still here in the offseason, LJ is gone (and unfortunately probably TG too). If Peterson steps down/is fired, then we may be able to keep them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I hope Goodell considers the fact that he already sit out two games.
    he sat out two games with a check!not really teaching him much of a lesson there.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Anyone heard anything about LJs meeting with the big boss?
    Nothing official( which is all that matters ), but general consensus on the wire is:

He's done with the Chiefs, if not the NFL altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Nothing official( which is all that matters ), but general consensus on the wire is:

He's done with the Chiefs, if not the NFL altogether.
    Now this made me laugh! "if not the NFL all together". What?????? There are murderers in the league! He spit in a girls face!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Now this made me laugh! "if not the NFL all together". What?????? There are murderers in the league! He spit in a girls face!
    If he's cut by the Chiefs, who takes him?
    Answer:
    No one, unless they are the very definition of "desperate". But who knows, you may be right!

I'm sure there are plenty of Coaches in the NFL who really want to acquire some poison for their team!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Someone will take him, but he's gonna be known as a player at risk, forever. Most won't want to take that risk.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    If he's cut by the Chiefs, who takes him?
    Answer:
    No one, unless they are the very definition of "desperate". But who knows, you may be right!

I'm sure there are plenty of Coaches in the NFL who really want to acquire some poison for their team!
    Are you and Three 7's serious???? He one of the best backs in the league for god sakes! If Pac Man Jones got a 15th chance, LJ sure as hell will get one!! Randy Moss ran into a policeman with his car, Ray Lewis Killed someone, Leonard Little has had 47 DUI's etc.... I don't need to go on but LJ WILL play in the NFL!!

LJ is absolutely not one of the best backs in the league. He is one of the worst pass blocking backs, average receiver, and has 1 great rushing game for every 2 terrible ones these days.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    LJ is absolutely not one of the best backs in the league. He is one of the worst pass blocking backs, average receiver, and has 1 great rushing game for every 2 terrible ones these days.
    HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA!! Good one! :puff:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast