Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LJs meeting with Goodell

Default LJs meeting with Goodell

Anyone heard anything about LJs meeting with the big boss?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

nfl live just mentioned that the suspension will most likely be a 3 game suspension possibly starting this week

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    nfl live just mentioned that the suspension will most likely be a 3 game suspension possibly starting this week
    That could make things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That could make things interesting.
    How? Nothing will change.

i kind of have mixed feelings on this matter i know johnson has not been a very good role model,teammate,citizen etc. and i know he needs to be punished but in my eyes he is still a chief for how long who knows but i know won thing the hate for herm and carl is definantly there. for lj i am not sure i think he is the best rb back we got and his contract is telling me he will be a chief for a few more years so i am going to support him as chief and hope he can turn this thing around and get back to respectability i know this is not going to sit well with others but honestly i do not think he will be leaving so GOOD LUCK LJ get your head out of your a##

I hope Goodell considers the fact that he already sit out two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I hope Goodell considers the fact that he already sit out two games.
    that should definantly be taken into consideration we could definantly use him at the end of the year to try and get some wins for motivation for next year

LJ will be lucky to make it the rest of the season, let alone a another year, as a Chief. His behavior cannot and will not be tolerated and as fans we should demand better conduct from our players. After all, it's our money that's being paid to these guys. I've read several news articles that have all theorized that this will be LJ's last year as a Chief and I tend to agree. Good riddance. I'm sure the Raiders would love to have his drama.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Cut him ASAP. The guy is a locker room cancer and turning the magic age for RBs next year anyway. Let him go to the Bengals or Raiders where he belongs.

And to anyone who might say he still has something left, his only 2 games this season above 3.4 YPC came against the Falcons and Broncos, the 23rd and 30th ranked rush defenses in the league. He had 1.8 YPC against the 26th ranked Raiders, 0.3 YPC against the 14th ranked Panthers, and 3.4 against the 20th Patriots.

Keep him. Hes got some good running in him. So hes not perfect, so what, neither are any of us.

Who of us hasnt pushed or spit in womans face at 3:00 in the morning?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast