Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Favorite movie quotes

Default Favorite movie quotes

I always got a kick out of this one.

I hate this place. This zoo. This prison. This reality, whatever you want to call it, I can't stand it any longer. It's the smell, if there is such a thing. I feel saturated by it. I can taste your stink and every time I do, I fear that I've somehow been infected by it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Liar, Liar

Sucking all the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone.
    Broke Back Mountain? Havent seen that one yet.

OK, a little off topic, but I have now seen the FREATEST MOVIE EVER!!! You have to see it. Starring Jenna Jameson, and Robert Englund (Freddy Kruger) You won't regret wwatching it....
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

How about these:

"The moose says you're closed, I say you're open."

"Do you know what the penalty in this state is for cruelty to animals?" "No I don't" "Well, it's probably pretty stiff."

"Well someone better explain or ... there'll be a lot of explaining to do!"

"But what if when you got to Florida it was closed?" "Oh they don't close Florida." "Well I know they don't close the state of Florida."

"We'll all have so much f***in' fun we'll be singing zippity do da out of our ***holes!"

"This cabin smells." "Edna, this is yours."

"Oh that woman? Well she was a pool waitress and I was ordering some food."

"Do you have Pacman?" "No" "Do you have Space Invaders?" "Nope" "Do you have Asteroids?" "No but my dad does. Some times he can't even sit on the can."

"Yeah you didn't get to meet Dinky last night. He had the *hits so he slept in the barn." "Oh, great."

""I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory, and now wouldn't you know it, the government cuts my disability pension because they said the plate in my head wasn't big enough."

"You didn't order the Metallic Pea?" "Metallic Pea??"

"Are you satisified, she's deaf!" "Oh what's the difference it was fun anyway."

"Hey underpants!"

"Don't just blurt it out about Edna dying." "I suppose we should ask them to play 20 questions."

"Did you tell them the good news?" "What good news?" "You're driving me to Phoenix!" "Phhhllllllt!"

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    How about these:

"The moose says you're closed, I say you're open."

"Do you know what the penalty in this state is for cruelty to animals?" "No I don't" "Well, it's probably pretty stiff."

"Well someone better explain or ... there'll be a lot of explaining to do!"

"But what if when you got to Florida it was closed?" "Oh they don't close Florida." "Well I know they don't close the state of Florida."

"We'll all have so much f***in' fun we'll be singing zippity do da out of our ***holes!"

"This cabin smells." "Edna, this is yours."

"Oh that woman? Well she was a pool waitress and I was ordering some food."

"Do you have Pacman?" "No" "Do you have Space Invaders?" "Nope" "Do you have Asteroids?" "No but my dad does. Some times he can't even sit on the can."

"Yeah you didn't get to meet Dinky last night. He had the *hits so he slept in the barn." "Oh, great."

""I got laid off when they closed that asbestos factory, and now wouldn't you know it, the government cuts my disability pension because they said the plate in my head wasn't big enough."

"You didn't order the Metallic Pea?" "Metallic Pea??"

"Are you satisified, she's deaf!" "Oh what's the difference it was fun anyway."

"Hey underpants!"

"Don't just blurt it out about Edna dying." "I suppose we should ask them to play 20 questions."

"Did you tell them the good news?" "What good news?" "You're driving me to Phoenix!" "Phhhllllllt!"
    national lampoons vacation to wally world

Quote Originally Posted by CHIEFS_FN_ROCK View Post
    national lampoons vacation to wally world
    Yes and I can think of lots more classic funny lines from the movie. :)

Here's one more:

"But when I asked my kids where they wanted to go on vacation, do you know what was the first thing they said? Russ, tell him." "Hawaii?" "Shut up Russ, uh Audrey?"

This one is appropriate considering our current situation.

"I don't know if you are keeping up on current events, but we're getting our asses kicked!"

ALICIA: You look fine.

JACK: I didn't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    "Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac…It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!!"
    "Pardon me sir, but if I kill all the golfers they're gonna' lock me up and throw away the key"!

"Right in the Lumberyard".

"Nanananananana, Mumumumumumumu".

"I've got the ol' cruise control set at 35"!

"For those of you with allergies, you can request a foam pillow"...

"You guys look pretty cool; you're gonna' need these".

"Have you ever had sex with a woman"? "Yes/No"! "No/Yes"! "LIARS"!

"What the f*ck are 'Robster Craws'"?

"I thought I was looking at my mom's old douche bag, but that's back in Ohio".

"What the f*ck is a 'frush'"?

"Wormser's a master at aerodynamics; he designed the javelin to accommodate Lamar's limp-wristed throwing style".

"UN looks like he's not having a very good time; maybe we should put on something else". "I've got just the thing" (record crackles....."Swing Loooowwwww, Sweet Charrrrr-iiii-ot; comin' for to carry me...SCRATCH!)
    LMAO!!!!

Hi Darth.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast