Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What does the Coach Think?

Smile What does the Coach Think?

Herms question and answer session caught my eye, he was asked what position he was looking for in the free agency, and he replied that he was looking at all positions, looking for young players to put into the mix with the veterans. When ask about Trent, he said that he had a good conversation with Trent and where it stands now is the agents are shopping and if they don't find anything, he will be back competing for the starting role along with the others. Ask about starting Croyle, he basically said that he doesn't know who will be the starter, but he was going to give Brodie his shot, he said he doesn't know if he can do it, but he is going to find out. He believes that everybody deserves a shot. He later said that he hoped that Trent would come back and play for him. He also indicated that he felt that a player should be held accountable for his off field activities. all in all it was a pretty good Qand A session. and it gave some insight into the coaches thinking.

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I strongly believe QB Trent Green will a draft day trade to which ever team drafts Notre Dame QB Brady Quinn. The two front runners are Cleveland and Miami, though the Dolphins will need to package picks to move up for Quinn. There is the outside chance the Chiefs could be working the following trade:

K.C. to Miami: QB Trent Green and pick #1/23.
    Miami to K.C.: Picks 2/40 and 2/60.

Was "coach" bracing Chiefs fans for the possible departure of DE Jared Allen?
    Last edited by Cisco Kid; 04-04-2007 at 02:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Herms question and answer session caught my eye, he was asked what position he was looking for in the free agency, and he replied that he was looking at all positions, looking for young players to put into the mix with the veterans. When ask about Trent, he said that he had a good conversation with Trent and where it stands now is the agents are shopping and if they don't find anything, he will be back competing for the starting role along with the others. Ask about starting Croyle, he basically said that he doesn't know who will be the starter, but he was going to give Brodie his shot, he said he doesn't know if he can do it, but he is going to find out. He believes that everybody deserves a shot. He later said that he hoped that Trent would come back and play for him. He also indicated that he felt that a player should be held accountable for his off field activities. all in all it was a pretty good Qand A session. and it gave some insight into the coaches thinking.

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies022:

Sounds pretty much like Herms typical canned answers until that last part which my give one room to wonder.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

hermie should run for political office. because he sounds just like one.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

I don't see Allen getting released or traded.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

Yeah; I really don't see that materializing either right now.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    i think hes just barking and crying. once he reports and gets his money he`ll shut up.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i think hes just barking and crying. once he reports and gets his money he`ll shut up.
    I tend to agree with you Wolfpack, hopefully he won't celebrate and drive!

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies070: :sign0136:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    He may as well; I doubt Carl is listening anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    I tend to agree with you Wolfpack, hopefully he won't celebrate and drive!

:bananen_smilies022: :bananen_smilies070: :sign0136:

His car should be fitted with a breath-a-lizer(sp) which disables the starter if his blood alcohal level is too high.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast