Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Positive Thread(or, medication for Canada's Soul)

Default The Positive Thread(or, medication for Canada's Soul)

We have a Quarterback who can play, and quite possibly the two best Corners in the NFL.
    (Definitely the two best ROOKIE Corners!)

Chan Gailey, as it turns out, is NOT a moron and seems to have found a QB who can execute the system he's trying to implement.

The grass at Arrowhead Stadium is green and pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    We have a Quarterback who can play, and quite possibly the two best Corners in the NFL.
    (Definitely the two best ROOKIE Corners!)

Chan Gailey, as it turns out, is NOT a moron and seems to have found a QB who can execute the system he's trying to implement.

The grass at Arrowhead Stadium is green and pretty.
    I am sooooooo on board with your last positive!

Look, the problems with this team . . .

. . . oops, wrong thread.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha that is some funny f***in' sh!t hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah
    Last edited by chief31; 11-05-2008 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Dammit! Lol.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Positive: The Chiefs won't go winless this year.

That is all I can muster. Sorry. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Positive: The Chiefs won't go winless this year.

That is all I can muster. Sorry. ;-)
    BAD PAWNSHOP!!! MALLETS REVOKED!

A. Not only do we have a QB who is playing okay, but our OC is adapting the offense around him and the HC is okay with that. Not only that, but the offense is starting to play with Thigpen and they look competitive. That is a big positive for me.

B. The corners have been good. I hope the continue to grow in their roles and take over some leadership from people who are trying to be leaders but don't support their mouths with horrible play.

C. M. Bradley appears to be one heck of a pick up. We appear to have a legit #1, #2 receiving corp.

D. Jamaal Charles is showing up and helping the offense.

E. Tony G is still a Chief. He is also showing these young kigs what it means to play in the NFL and helping Thigpen a ton. Should he still want to be traded in the off season, he is certainly helping the Chiefs by raising his value by showing up each week and putting it all on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    A. Not only do we have a QB who is playing okay, but our OC is adapting the offense around him and the HC is okay with that. Not only that, but the offense is starting to play with Thigpen and they look competitive. That is a big positive for me.

B. The corners have been good. I hope the continue to grow in their roles and take over some leadership from people who are trying to be leaders but don't support their mouths with horrible play.

C. M. Bradley appears to be one heck of a pick up. We appear to have a legit #1, #2 receiving corp.

D. Jamaal Charles is showing up and helping the offense.

E. Tony G is still a Chief. He is also showing these young kigs what it means to play in the NFL and helping Thigpen a ton. Should he still want to be traded in the off season, he is certainly helping the Chiefs by raising his value by showing up each week and putting it all on the line.
    EXCELLENT!

One more: We could conceivably get the #1 pick in the draft!

In the trend of putting a positive spin ...

The Chiefs were on the Sportscenter Top 10 plays ... 3 times. Granted two were us being embarassed by the Bucs (the KR for a TD and the halfback pass for TD number 3 and 4 I think). BUT, we had the NUMBER ONE highlight: Bradley to Thiggy Pop!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast