Thread: Update on Chiefs being on TV

Default Update on Chiefs being on TV

I called into the Sirrius Studios and Talked to the guys on Channel 124 " Moving the Chains" . Asked them why The Chiefs weren't gonna be Nationally televised this year and or NFL Network. They fumbeled around trying to give me an answer , Told me they were online checking as we spoke. One of the guys said Man they gotta have a Raiders/Chiefs game on TV this year . Finally they said they do have one game this year. DECEMBER 30th on NBC . Last I checked I haven't seen a game on NBC in a long time so its probably for a certain area in the US . But I did remember to say that this was a running post on CHIEFS CROWD .COM While I was on the air with Millions of Listeners ( Had to Get a Shout out to The Family ) ! PEACE......YZILLA

Now that NBC has Sunday Night Football, they have the ability to switch games that would be better than the originally scheduled game from Sunday afternoon. They did it 3 or 4 times last season. Maybe that's what they were talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I called into the Sirrius Studios and Talked to the guys on Channel 124 " Moving the Chains" . Asked them why The Chiefs weren't gonna be Nationally televised this year and or NFL Network. They fumbeled around trying to give me an answer , Told me they were online checking as we spoke. One of the guys said Man they gotta have a Raiders/Chiefs game on TV this year . Finally they said they do have one game this year. DECEMBER 30th on NBC . Last I checked I haven't seen a game on NBC in a long time so its probably for a certain area in the US . But I did remember to say that this was a running post on CHIEFS CROWD .COM While I was on the air with Millions of Listeners ( Had to Get a Shout out to The Family ) ! PEACE......YZILLA
    ...And, just where the heck is your sense of priorities dude!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    You didn't notice that NBC was broadcasting games on Sunday night last year? What kind of fan are you?:para:
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    You didn't notice that NBC was broadcasting games on Sunday night last year? What kind of fan are you?:para:

LOL!!

...One with misplaced priorities.

The arguments are all making sense now!!!!!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    The arguments are all making sense now!!!!!!! LOL!
    LOL!!!

Actually I was at the Chiefes games on Sundays . And If they Werent playing on TV Sunday nights I wasnt interested.