Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Stafford Band wagon has LEFT THE BUILDING.

Default The Stafford Band wagon has LEFT THE BUILDING.

Tim Tebow = No longer a wash.

Ohhhh....I can't WAIT to hear it:

"But Florida has a massive D; the BEST IN COLLEGE"! LOL!

"Stafford didn't eat his Wheaties this morning"!

"It's the line; the line, the line , the LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN NNEEEEEEE"!

LMAO!!!!!

Does anybody remember the Good Old Days, when one guy was just BETTER than the other???

BONUS MATERIAL!
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Yeah, my point was that Daniel wasn't a NFL caliber player - he's a long term project at best.

But the Chiefs need a QB, and in the 1st round. Whether that's Sanchez or Stafford isn't nearly as important as the fact that it's someone who can be a franchise QB, and who can be the full-time starter come 2010 at the very latest.
    well put the true test will be to see how he reacts during his next game

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Starting and stopping bandwagons because of one stupid game? This is just like everyone crowning Thigpen king because of one good game, good lord people. Stafford had one bad game. Every QB has a game or two during the season where they look lost. From what I recall, this is, easily, Tebow's best game this season. That won't help out his cause with me.
    I don't feel as good about Tebow as I do Sanchez for exactly the reason you just laid out. That said, he did Capitalize circles around Stafford.

My initial "Huzzah" regarding Stafford WAS based on hype:

"He's the best, right"? "Everybody says so"! "Well then it must be true"!!! lol.And then I started watching film.

And then I started looking at the numbers.

And today?...

Look; if Stafford had kept it neck and neck like a Red-River Shootout, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

But, he went up against a better than average "D", where he had to perform in under less than ideal circumstances( ie; no "magical O-Line" ), and he got plowed. BIG time.
    And dude, I don't wanna' beat a dead horse but good God; his form is terrible!
    His passes look like sh*t with a Capital "S"!
    Care to take a wild guess as to which current KC Chief occupying a spot on the QB roster threw "warble balls"-a plenty during HIS days on the College Gridiron???
    ( Hint: it ain't Tyler Thigpen )
    Plus, the guy has no urgency whatsoever!
    One thing I can say about Thigpen is that he DOES play with urgency. It didn't serve him too well at first, but now that he's becoming less reckless; it's an asset.
    I'm sorry man, but I just can't get behind Stafford coming to KC.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Starting and stopping bandwagons because of one stupid game? This is just like everyone crowning Thigpen king because of one good game, good lord people. Stafford had one bad game. Every QB has a game or two during the season where they look lost. From what I recall, this is, easily, Tebow's best game this season. That won't help out his cause with me.
    Exactly, 1 damn game. I think Peyton had a bad game last week too. Maybe the Colts will cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Exactly, 1 damn game. I think Peyton had a bad game last week too. Maybe the Colts will cut him.
    I hope they don't because that introduces a possibility, however miniscule, that he could end up in KC.

No Thanks. Send him on down to San Diego, where he and LaDouchian can help build the Most Overrated Offense In NFL History.

Yes; I DID just go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    I hope they don't because that introduces a possibility, however miniscule, that he could end up in KC.

No Thanks. Send him on down to San Diego, where he and LaDouchian can help build the Most Overrated Offense In NFL History.

Yes; I DID just go there.
    Your annoyance is only exceeded by your football ignorance. Now suddenly Peyton and LT suck as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Your annoyance is only exceeded by your football ignorance. Now suddenly Peyton and LT suck as well.
    Well, Payton DOES have a Ring, so that puts him a step ahead of LaDouchian.

But yes, LT does suck, and Payton's a whiny girl-man.

Well, Payton DOES have a Ring, so that puts him a step ahead of LaDouchian.

But yes, LT does suck, and Payton's a whiny girl-man.
    Peyton Manning will retire with every career passing statistic ever created. He'll retire a champion and a 1st ballot hall of famer. It is impossible to overrate him.

LT may not win a championship, but for at least five years he was the undisputed best RB in the game. He's also probably a 1st ballot hall of famer.

There are a lot of players you can call overrated. These really aren't two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Peyton Manning will retire with every career passing statistic ever created. He'll retire a champion and a 1st ballot hall of famer. It is impossible to overrate him.

LT may not win a championship, but for at least five years he was the undisputed best RB in the game. He's also probably a 1st ballot hall of famer.

There are a lot of players you can call overrated. These really aren't two of them.
    Fine, they're the greatest RB and QB to ever wear a helmet.
    Call Kelloggs, and have their signature breakfast cereals in the stores on Monday.
    Have Wilson Football build the LT Signature Bench with custom-fitted Kleenex dispenser, and issue LT Helmets to every High School in America so that kids can sulk and make nasty faces at thier coaches and fellow players without getting called on it.

And for the Love Of God, call Random House Publishing and tell them to get a rush on Manning's "It's Everybody's Fault But Mine"-guide to being a winner in life.

Well you should get on the TV and watch USC right now, because Sanchez is showing genuine NFL form.
    Yea he looked great against that Washington high school team!!!! Looked great against that Washington State high school team too!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

That kid Harrell (?) from TTech looked like an NFL QB to me last night. Threw the ball away when it was warranted and didn't make the typical college dumb mistake by trying to force something. Great game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Yea he looked great against that Washington high school team!!!! Looked great against that Washington State high school team too!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!

That kid Harrell (?) from TTech looked like an NFL QB to me last night. Threw the ball away when it was warranted and didn't make the typical college dumb mistake by trying to force something. Great game!!
    Did it against a petty athletic defense too. The big 12 is awesome this year, the south anyway. That was an awesome gayme.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast