Thread: Questions for Herm

Default Questions for Herm

Q: This team is 1-6. Attendance is dwindling. There are times when it looks like the franchise is lost. How much responsibility do you take for that?
    “I take responsibility in the fact that I’m the head coach. There’s a certain direction that we decided to go, and we’re headed in that direction. I wish we’d won some more games right now, but we haven’t. We have nine games left.”

(Ok, Key word here is WE)

Taking into account all the key members of this organization, from the top of the front office on down to assistant coaches — and this includes yourself — do you believe the proper personnel is in place?
    “We’ll evaluate all that. I think the guys we have are good coaches. We’ve got good people in the administration. I think the key is, everyone has to be on the same page. You can’t have different agendas. When you have different agendas, the water gets muddy, and all of a sudden you go off on different tangents. Eventually, somebody has to say, ‘This is what we’re going to do.’ ”

( OK, who is the one who is going to say it? )

If the second half of this season ends up being like the first half, a handful of wins and not a lot of visible progress, would you expect to be fired?

(A handful of wins? I'd be Dam happy with a handful at this point in the season! We have One, moron)

“I don’t know. I don’t worry about that. I never worry about things like that. I don’t control that. All I can control is getting the players prepared, getting our team prepared, and going in the direction that we said we were going to go. That’s what you do. You don’t worry about the rest of this stuff.”

Will there be a talk with Clark Hunt after this year about your future?

(Ah Ya think?)

“Yeah, but we talk all the time, so that’s not unusual. At the end of the year, you’ll have another talk. Rightly so. You should.”

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post

If the second half of this season ends up being like the first half, a handful of wins and not a lot of visible progress, would you expect to be fired?

“I don’t know. I don’t worry about that. I never worry about things like that. I don’t control that. All I can control is getting the players prepared, getting our team prepared, and going in the direction that we said we were going to go. That’s what you do. You don’t worry about the rest of this stuff.”

News flash Hermy. Your in control of Jack S#$t.

Poltician, Herm would be very good at it.

At least they are starting to ask the hard questions and not just Kissing his a$$ like they did for the first 2 years. I was getting so sick of the pet quesitons and nothing answers we've gotten since he got here. The tide's getting stronger. Hope he updated his resume...ur wait, I don't think you'd want to put this on your resume.

i am also glad the heat is being put on him now now lets start in on carl to

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Carl will just pass the questions off to Carl jr (Kuharich)

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    Hope he updated his resume...ur wait, I don't think you'd want to put this on your resume.
    What was Hermie's last team? The jets?
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    What was Hermie's last team? The jets?
    Yep, and he isn't exactly a fan favorite.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg