Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Statement about LJ's suspension

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Statement about LJ's suspension


    0 Not allowed!
    http://kcchiefs.com/news/2008/10/31/chiefs_statement



    Lets just hope he dont get in to any more trouble with all this off time! Not that I care since I wouldnt mind seeing him gone with all his "issues".

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    kansas city
    Posts
    2,023
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    http://kcchiefs.com/news/2008/10/31/chiefs_statement



    Lets just hope he dont get in to any more trouble with all this off time! Not that I care since I wouldnt mind seeing him gone with all his "issues".
    says file not found.

    I wonder if he's finished here to.
    trust but verify
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS
    Posts
    756
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    sorry about the link...its on kcchiefs.com. Im thinking unless LJ has a MAJOR turnaround then he is prob done with this team and the Chiefs will eat the cap hit.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    sorry about the link...its on kcchiefs.com. Im thinking unless LJ has a MAJOR turnaround then he is prob done with this team and the Chiefs will eat the cap hit.

    Trade him to the Bengals.... He would be right at home there.

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    White Mountains, Arizona
    Posts
    925
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by windwalker View Post
    Trade him to the Bengals.... He would be right at home there.
    Oh God Yes! LMAO!!!

    Oh, the level to which he and #85 could elevate douchebaggery; it boggles the mind!!!


  6. #6
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan View Post
    Oh God Yes! LMAO!!!

    Oh, the level to which he and #85 could elevate douchebaggery; it boggles the mind!!!
    I understand people not liking Chad Johnson. But why does he always get dragged into every conversation about criminals?

    The rest of the team is criminals, but Chad is just a loud-mouth pri**.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KCVet View Post
    I wonder if he's finished here to.
    I hope so. The chiefs have shown that they can spark a little without him.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  8. #8
    Member Since
    May 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    97
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This idiot just doesn't get it, how many chances before he gets it??? It's pretty pathetic really.

    Women who behave,rarely make history.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweets View Post
    This idiot just doesn't get it, how many chances before he gets it??? It's pretty pathetic really.
    What the whole thing with LJ is, is that he wants the chiefs to want to get rid of him so bad. He isn't honorable like Tony is.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    What the whole thing with LJ is, is that he wants the chiefs to want to get rid of him so bad. He isn't honorable like Tony is.
    LJ wants the Chiefs to get rid of him, so to do that he beats women? Yeah, sure, or maybe he's an IDIOT!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •