Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Broncos may want Wesley

Default Broncos may want Wesley

The Denver Post reports with the suspension of S Sam Brandon the Broncos may want Wesley. I dont think this will happen. Carl would want way to much to deal with the donkeys. Hed probley want all their draft picks for next year.

If we trade Wesely whos our 3rd saftey.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Yeah, I'm a Cubs fan, too. I would hate to have to wear the bag on my head, year-round.
    My god man!!!! It's all comin together now! Please, please don't start lecturing me on baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    My god man!!!! It's all comin together now! Please, please don't start lecturing me on baseball.
    Hillbilly must be pissed about all of those Chicago people coming to Arizona to root for the Cubs in the spring. They come by the thousands. I know because I lived there.

We get people from EVERYWHERE! I hate it when people say"the fans from Az. don't cheer on their team unless their winning"! How the F would anyone know? Most of the people are from somewhere else! I guess everyone is so miserable in their own state that they want to move here.

We get people from EVERYWHERE! I hate it when people say"the fans from Az. don't cheer on their team unless their winning"! How the F would anyone know? Most of the people are from somewhere else! I guess everyone is so miserable in their own state that they want to move here.
    Very few people in Arizona were born there from my experience. I'd bet there are more transplants than locals. I'd doubt that any other state could say that.

Maybe NYC with all the foreigners but your right, not many.

Hey, I was talkin to a guy last night who is a Donkey fan and he said that the Donks are looking to possibly cut Rod Smith! He had ankle surgery this off season and rehab isn't going great. Good news for the Chiefs if this happens because it seems like he tears us up every time we play them. He's got to be 40+.

Sweets Guest

In what way do you expect more from the Chiefs? I hope it's not in wins!

Sorry, misread!!!!!!
    I agree, the Chiefs are going to struggle this year and maybe a couple to come unless they do something at all the positions we have been talkin about. I just hope we can stay competitive and not let the Raiders catch us!!!!!
    The Raiders D is awesome and getting better, their offensive is what is holding them back right now. I'm sure that Davis will start JaMarcus as soon as he can and it just depends on his grasp of the playbook and the Oline as too how well JaMarcus will do. I don't expect their Oline to be fixed enough this season to really help them much and as a 49er fan I'd love nothing better then to see JaMarcus back there looking likd David Carr and that pathetic Oline that the Texans gave him, I know he's breathing easier these days.

I think Russell is going to be a career back up when the Raiders are done with him!

I don't think they will keep him healthy enough to stay on anywhere as a backup

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast