Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: how about the o-line

Default how about the o-line

i think they did a pretty dang good job against a pretty solid d congrats keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i think they did a pretty dang good job against a pretty solid d congrats keep it up
    Agreed. Aside from the shock of losing this game, the o-line play is almost as shocking.

O-line was impressive, and for young guns, the team looked good... too bad the sidelines werent helpin that movement out much.

O line was okay. The defense did okay. How do we lose a game where we forced 4 turnovers? The same defense who forced 4 turnovers also allowed 423 yards. 342 of that was passing. The play calling in the first half was actually pretty good, but the coaches digressed in the second half and pissed the game away, again.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    O line was okay. The defense did okay. How do we lose a game where we forced 4 turnovers? The same defense who forced 4 turnovers also allowed 423 yards. 342 of that was passing. The play calling in the first half was actually pretty good, but the coaches digressed in the second half and pissed the game away, again.
    Defense was okay? Besides forcing four turnovers, we let old man Garcia completely TORCH our secondary! Yes, we had some injuries, but come on. They had no running game to speak of! It was pathetic! Yes, we did get conservative in the 2nd half, until that one drive where we got a FG.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Agreed. Aside from the shock of losing this game, the o-line play is almost as shocking.
    Wait ... was that the KC o-line? Did they go out and pick up some real linemen or something? Tyler had time to throw, there were huge holes. I mean, the RB didnt have to break two tackles to get to the line of scrimmage!!

But seriously, were there any changes in the line-up this week? Did Taylor or McIntosh start at RT or did they switch?

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

hermmie saw we had 21 points at half and thought we were playing arena ball so he tried not to score anymore points. Gun seeing we were up more than 2 TD`s decided to just rush those mad sacking front four we have.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    hermmie saw we had 21 points at half and thought we were playing arena ball so he tried not to score anymore points. Gun seeing we were up more than 2 TD`s decided to just rush those mad sacking front four we have.
    oh yea, forgot, why is jon magraw on this team?
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    oh yea, forgot, why is jon magraw on this team?
    I think he is a pretty decent special teamer. I see him at least in the pile on almost every kickoff and punt. But, yeah, that "tackle" he missed almost made me throw my glass at the TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Defense was okay? Besides forcing four turnovers, we let old man Garcia completely TORCH our secondary! Yes, we had some injuries, but come on. They had no running game to speak of! It was pathetic! Yes, we did get conservative in the 2nd half, until that one drive where we got a FG.
    Did our Corners give up a bunch of passes today?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast