Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This one Stings.....this one stings bad

Default This one Stings.....this one stings bad

Its 2:29 in the morning. It was hard to bring myself here after the game. I had to give myself time before posting.

I was estatic, joyfull, yelling at the top of my lungs of happiness the at our team...expecially when Thig caught that TD pass. All of it for not.

Then, by the time the game was over...it felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest.

It reminds me of the Eagles/Chiefs game in 04 (or was 05?). When we were up 26-3.

Im starting to think we are not meant to win. We are here for oppostion for other teams so they have their glory.

Im hurtin..........Im hurtin bad.:sign0080:

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Its 2:29 in the morning. It was hard to bring myself here after the game. I had to give myself time before posting.

I was estatic, joyfull, yelling at the top of my lungs of happiness the at our team...expecially when Thig caught that TD pass. All of it for not.

Then, by the time the game was over...it felt as if my heart was ripped out of my chest.

It reminds me of the Eagles/Chiefs game in 04 (or was 05?). When we were up 26-3.

Im starting to think we are not meant to win. We are here for oppostion for other teams so they have their glory.

I know how you feel, man. It's not just the loss, for the 2nd week in a row, we out-played the opposition and with nothing to show for it but some stat improvement.

Also, yes, that sickening Eagles game was in 05.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

If you ain't been there already; http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5864

You started saying "Mitches postgame comments."

Everything thereafter, was that you or what Mitch said.

I honestly cant be mad at Herm on this one. He wasnt a coward. He threw on first downs more than run. I believe that Thigpen TD Catch was a first down.

I see bout the injuries, had Johnson or Smith been running the ball instead of Charles, we dont fumble and TB doesnt get a TD the next play. Herm didnt fumble the ball at the Chiefs 5 yd. line.

But still, this is the NFL. And if your up 24-3 in Arrowhead the opponents shouldnt come out alive. I guess this Arrowhead thing being the hardest is BS because Im sick of seeing this.

Arrowhead being the hardest and loudest fans my arse!!!!

Thats right I said it.

I dont want anybody to console me or pity me. All I want is wins.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

I cant blame Herm for this loss. The team didnt perform in the 2nd half. I guess they spent their gas in the 1st. It was a shame we couldnt finish. It woulda been a great win.

The coin flip sure didn't help our cause. Our D was spent....
    Great overall effort.
    SHUT IT

You started saying "Mitches postgame comments."

Everything thereafter, was that you or what Mitch said.

I honestly cant be mad at Herm on this one. He wasnt a coward. He threw on first downs more than run. I believe that Thigpen TD Catch was a first down.

I see bout the injuries, had Johnson or Smith been running the ball instead of Charles, we dont fumble and TB doesnt get a TD the next play. Herm didnt fumble the ball at the Chiefs 5 yd. line.

But still, this is the NFL. And if your up 24-3 in Arrowhead the opponents shouldnt come out alive. I guess this Arrowhead thing being the hardest is BS because Im sick of seeing this.

Thats right I said it.

I dont want anybody to console me or pity me. All I want is wins.
    That post was all me; Mitch had nothing to do with it.
    I just listened to his post-game breakdown, and then went to work.

I was always told that if we did not go to games and buy Chiefs stuff then things would change. I guess Arrowhead not being loud anymore is a by product of what we have to do to get a winning team. But supporting them is definitely not the answer.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I cant blame Herm for this loss. The team didnt perform in the 2nd half. I guess they spent their gas in the 1st. It was a shame we couldnt finish. It woulda been a great win.
    Really? Because a good coach finds ways to motivate their team and keep his players focused. Something Herm has been unable to do his entire career.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    Really? Because a good coach finds ways to motivate their team and keep his players focused. Something Herm has been unable to do his entire career.
    I agree. The last I checked, a football game is 4 quarters, sometimes more.
    Pride and future employment should be enough to keep players focused. But that little 'extra' a good coach/leader brings to his team is severly lacking..
    and it shows in flying colors on this team.
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast