Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deja F***ing Vu

Default Deja F***ing Vu

2nd week in a row Herm ****s a clear win by giving the ball back under 2 minutes. What an *******.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    2nd week in a row Herm ****s a clear win by giving the ball back under 2 minutes. What an *******.
    The chiefs lost. TB's guy can kick that easy.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

totaly disgusting way to go herm give them a timeout when there is only 35 secs left moron

yeah, idk why Herm was throwin those to's around like candy. we may have still lost anyway, but POOR calling, very poor.

I don't mind losing close games, in fact I prefer it to the blowouts in other games, but these last two games we could have...should have won. Brutal coaching

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Yeah there might have been some questionable calls from Herm. In the end though? We shouldnt have been in the position of OT anyways! As I said in other threads the defense was spent. There was poor tackling and poor coverages. I eally cant blame this on Herm as I do the defense breaking down in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Yeah there might have been some questionable calls from Herm. In the end though? We shouldnt have been in the position of OT anyways! As I said in other threads the defense was spent. There was poor tackling and poor coverages. I eally cant blame this on Herm as I do the defense breaking down in the 2nd half.
    Herm put this defense together, almost to a man. Why is is unfair to blame its breakdown on him?

Herm has never been a winner. Can't think of too many coaches that would still be on payroll with this man losses. Pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Herm put this defense together, almost to a man. Why is is unfair to blame its breakdown on him?
    The entire team broke down really. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. Some ill-timed injuries, missed tackles, poor play-calling, and just bad luck all contributed in failing to put this game away. Not to mention losing the coin-toss in ot.
    We played against a damn good defense and took them to ot. Not ALL Herms' fault..
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The entire team broke down really. Offense, defense, special teams, coaching. Some ill-timed injuries, missed tackles, poor play-calling, and just bad luck all contributed in failing to put this game away. Not to mention losing the coin-toss in ot.
    We played against a damn good defense and took them to ot. Not ALL Herms' fault..
    I agree, its not all Herm's fault.

I do say, that with a better head coach, we would have won the game.

Can we compromise on that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast