Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Those Who Defend Herm Deserve This

Default Those Who Defend Herm Deserve This

You stay-the-course "fans" out there who have been pretending that Herm Edwards deserves to sniff a real NFL coach's s*** deserve this loss. I feel nothing but contempt for any man, woman, or child who sticks by Herm Edward after this. You are not a real fan, and I hope terrible things happen to you.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    You stay-the-course "fans" out there who have been pretending that Herm Edwards deserves to sniff a real NFL coach's s*** deserve this loss. I feel nothing but contempt for any man, woman, or child who sticks by Herm Edward after this. You are not a real fan, and I hope terrible things happen to you.
    dang a little violent. i agree screw herm i do like what chan did today though

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

what a retarded play call. a screen on the 5 yard line? it had tobe ok`d by hermmie. if not thats 2 weeks in a row chan has mad stupid play calling when the game was in dought.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

That son of a b*tch is out of his element and couldn't coach a little league team. Get him out now, please. It's getting harder and harder for me to tune in every week.

HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO WIN A GAME. He cannot do it. He gets on the cusp of actually winning, and then here comes the laxed play-calling. Here comes the BONE HEADED BULLSH*T bizarro-land screen pass on 3rd and 1 inside the 10 yard line when Jamal Charles was lighting up the D. This is horrible. There's absolutely no one, NO ONE to blame for this loss but the coaching staff.
    Last edited by PawnshopMarimba; 11-02-2008 at 04:51 PM.

Take a time out and cool off, thats a little harsh!

I am pizzed of to, but would never wish something bad on anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    [/i][/b]

Take a time out and cool off, thats a little harsh!

I am pizzed of to, but would never wish something bad on anyone.
    Why not? If we get rid of all the idiot fans claiming that we're "rebuilding" through a "youth movement" and must "stay the course," then the stands should empty out and we'll get a coach who manages not to be a godd*** moron!

That is the most childish thing to say! Who on this site has been raving on about Hermie's wonderous attributes? No one!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    That is the most childish thing to say! Who on this site has been raving on about Hermie's wonderous attributes? No one!
    texaschief, grbac, and canada, to name three.

so really what ur suggesting is that u would like to see something terrible happen to texaschief, grbac, and canada...thats pretty nice.

i agree that the coaching staff is just chumpin week after week, but little excess haste is jus that.

Take a deep breath. It's just a game. Life will go on.
    Last edited by greg3564; 11-02-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast