Thread: Hey Guys

Default Hey Guys

Hey everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alan. I am 18 years old from Anderson, South Carolina. My father has been a Chiefs fan for most of his life, so naturally I have been one for my entire life. I have only been to one Chiefs game. It was at Atlanta in '94. They won the game, so it was a good experience. I was only four years old at the time so I really only remember one thing. We were sitting in the upper deck, and at halftime they shot fireworks in the Georgia Dome, which I was not expecting, so it about scared me to death. Hopefully, I will be able to go to some more Chiefs games in the near future. Well that's pretty much my story. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

to the Chiefs Crowd.

welcome

Quote Originally Posted by RockRocks787 View Post
    Hey everybody. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alan. I am 18 years old from Anderson, South Carolina. My father has been a Chiefs fan for most of his life, so naturally I have been one for my entire life. I have only been to one Chiefs game. It was at Atlanta in '94. They won the game, so it was a good experience. I was only four years old at the time so I really only remember one thing. We were sitting in the upper deck, and at halftime they shot fireworks in the Georgia Dome, which I was not expecting, so it about scared me to death. Hopefully, I will be able to go to some more Chiefs games in the near future. Well that's pretty much my story. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
    Hi Alan, welcome.
    1994... it must of been a pretty good season if they won a road game.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Welcome to The Crowd Alan!

Might I take this opportunity to say: Welcome aboard the Crowd! Make yourself at home. :)