Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So many injuries ...

Default So many injuries ...

Has anyone noticed that the Chiefs seem to suffer a lot of injuries to major starters. Maybe it is because it is the only team I follow with a microscope, but look at who has missed a significant part of a game this year becasue of injuries: Croylex2, DJ, D. Edwards, P. Surtain, B. Albert, Kolby, Flowers, etc

I know there are more, but I dont feel like thinking (too much and pain from the 4th qtr defensive shutdown). We really seem to suffer when our first stringers go down.

Maybe we need to look into replacing the Strength & Conditioning/Physical Therapy/Medical Staff. Its their job to keep these guys on the field and in good shape.

Or maybe our 2nd string is just that much worse than other teams that the dropoff is more noticeable.

Herm's getting another pass, the more starters we lose to injury the less blame Herm will take. It sucks that Herm isn't even in the hotseat right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Herm's getting another pass, the more starters we lose to injury the less blame Herm will take. It sucks that Herm isn't even in the hotseat right now.
    That is what pizzes me off about clark! Where the hell is he and why isn't he more visible? Why is he not putting his face out there more! Show some support to the team, and the fans, put some thing out there every week.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12