In a game where Herm threw his conservative loser mentality out the window, the chiefs were still unable to win. The Chiefs passed on running downs, ran on passing downs, and even pulled out some trickery for a touchdown. This was the type a loss that I was thinking that we would have when I was analyzing our team in the pre-season. Some great plays from young guys some bonehead plays from young guys. But just not being mature enough to seal the deal. The blowouts that we had this year were not losses like this one or last one but just awful coaching and playing from every angle. This is much more acceptable. I know and have known that the Chiefs are not a playoff team this year. All I wanted was the outlining of a future contender and I think that we have seen brief notions of that these past two weeks. You guys must not forget how young this team is. Is Herm the guy to take us thier? Probably not. Actually, definitly not. But I must say that I thought that Herm really brought his "A" game today VS the Bucs. I loved the playcalling all the way through. The screen pass that everybody was crying about WAS AN OUTSTANDING PLAY CALL. If you know football, like I do, then you would know that Monte Kiffins (Bucs) defensive call was just a little bit better. Chan read that the Bucs were calling thier defense in patterns and thought that a blitz was coming. A screen is a blitz killer, especially with JC. Other than that I loved the bootleg at the end of the game. I wish he would have called that last week at the end. And they developed the running game with playcalling, catching the defense off guard. Great job Herm. Lets see you do it again!