Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.

Default Herm coaches Chiefs to another loss.

5 minutes left in the game. A couple first downs away from a guaranteed win or just 1 first down away from making it very difficult to lose. What do we do? Play action bootleg which worked great all day. NO. A quick sideline pass on 2nd or 3rd down for 4 yards like we had been getting all day. NO. Maybe we should come out in a passing formation and run or a running formation and pass. NO. How about run to the left 3 times and punt it. Thats what Herm / Chan did. Thats why we lost. We gave BRETT FAVRE a football with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a football game. Herm should know what happens when those events occur. He coached in Tampa for years, played against Brett a few times. Oh, how could I forget. This happened last year didnt it? Against Brett, right?
    In the post game press conference Herm Edwards (like usual) took all the blame off of himself, saying: We thought we could run the ball at that time and Kolby slipped on 3rd down or he would have got it. My bad Herm. I forgot. Its all Kolbys fault. HOLD ON. Did you say "I thought we could run the ball," because last time I checked, we couldnt run all day. JC had one good run and other than that the running game was nothing. Herm continued to say that If DJ didnt drop that pick in the red zone that this was a much different ball game. How bout this you spineless b.asterd. If we would of went for it on one of the four, 4th and 1's, it could have been a different game. Herm Edwards is spineless, scared, content and arrogant and when you mix that all up with bad clock management, you become a giant peice of worthless crap.
    Last edited by Big Daddy Tek; 10-26-2008 at 05:20 PM.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Cool Yes

I agree. We did well overall today, but herm is still not taking accountability for our losses, he shifts the focus to the players.

I hope we start some house cleaning over the off season, starting with Peterson stepping down then herm on his way out too.
    "The road to Easy Street goes through the sewer."
    -John Madden

Herm has to be doing the worst coaching job in franchise history,,,,, even worse than the Gansz years

did not get to see the game. Sounds like he went to Herm mode again(play not to lose, but lose anyway)a first down...was all we needed
    Last edited by AkChief49; 10-26-2008 at 05:49 PM.

I will agree to this! We could have won this, but we play to not lose!

Amen. What crappy play calling when they could have put it away. Lame Lame Lame

sounds like Marty Ball to me!

NO, We didn't "Do Well in this game today", We lost a f'n game we should have won. Losing is not doing well no matter how close you got. You should NEVER lose a game when you're +3 in turnovers and one was returned for a TD. When your QB didn't turn it over and had a .150 rating at half time (didn't see the final rating), you shouldn't lose. But when you allow a RB to bust another 60 yard TD run, and call sh*ty plays, and know you're going to lose before you get there, then you will. You always will. Herm always will!!! NO, it's not good, it's not acceptable!

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    NO, We didn't "Do Well in this game today", We lost a f'n game we should have won. Losing is not doing well no matter how close you got. You should NEVER lose a game when you're +3 in turnovers and one was returned for a TD. When your QB didn't turn it over and had a .150 rating at half time (didn't see the final rating), you shouldn't lose. But when you allow a RB to bust another 60 yard TD run, and call sh*ty plays, and know you're going to lose before you get there, then you will. You always will. Herm always will!!! NO, it's not good, it's not acceptable!
    That's nice, but guess what? No one expected this team to do well, anyways. All we're looking for here is positives, and I think we got a few today! Sorry we didn't put up a crooked number on the win column! I know it'd change everything for us so much!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    5 minutes left in the game. A couple first downs away from a guaranteed win or just 1 first down away from making it very difficult to lose. What do we do? Play action bootleg which worked great all day. NO. A quick sideline pass on 2nd or 3rd down for 4 yards like we had been getting all day. NO. Maybe we should come out in a passing formation and run or a running formation and pass. NO. How about run to the left 3 times and punt it. Thats what Herm / Chan did. Thats why we lost. We gave BRETT FAVRE a football with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter of a football game. Herm should know what happens when those events occur. He coached in Tampa for years, played against Brett a few times. Oh, how could I forget. This happened last year didnt it? Against Brett, right?
    In the post game press conference Herm Edwards (like usual) took all the blame off of himself, saying: We thought we could run the ball at that time and Kolby slipped on 3rd down or he would have got it. My bad Herm. I forgot. Its all Kolbys fault. HOLD ON. Did you say "I thought we could run the ball," because last time I checked, we couldnt run all day. JC had one good run and other than that the running game was nothing. Herm continued to say that If DJ didnt drop that pick in the red zone that this was a much different ball game. How bout this you spineless b.asterd. If we would of went for it on one of the four, 4th and 1's, it could have been a different game. Herm Edwards is spineless, scared, content and arrogant and when you mix that all up with bad clock management, you become a giant peice of worthless crap.
    I was screaming at the TV when this stupid play calling came up. What kind of idiot does Herm have to be to make those idiotic calls. Run out the clock my a$$!. Herm knows who he was up against, and he knew our defense was not going to be able to stop Favre. Yeah we had a couple of good defensive plays, but overall, the Jets walked all over our defense.

Damnit anyway, I am so sick and tired of this sorry-a$$ed excuse for a head coach I could just scream!!!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast