Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front and Center CHIEF31; time to STEP UP! lol.

Default Front and Center CHIEF31; time to STEP UP! lol.

Alright. I have admitted the error of my ways regarding Tyler Thigpen, and now I wanna' hear a little somthin'-somthin' from YOU regarding this O-Line.

Because unless I'm mistaken; these are the SAME GUYS we've been playing since game 1.

Can we now FINALLY agree that a better player is a better player, is a better player?

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I wasnt saying Herm doesnt need to go. I was just reiterating what ive been saying for months. Let Gunther run his own defense with the talent he has instead of forcing him to run the damned cover 2. Its almost as bad as the prevent D. I agree Herm AND Carl needs to go. Ive even said that they need to go NOW! Get a new HC and GM in now so they can evaluate what they have during the season instead of the off season.
    I know JT!! Let the coordinaters do what they're paid to do. If Herm just stood there on the sidelines and made zero decisions, we'd be at least 5-3 at this point...
    SHUT IT

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    I know JT!! Let the coordinaters do what they're paid to do. If Herm just stood there on the sidelines and made zero decisions, we'd be at least 5-3 at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    I have to agree with you on this 1. I have stated this before. Gun is not being allowed to run his own defense. If he was it would be nothing but man to man blitz defense. Also, I really dont think he is getting alot of respect in the draft room since Herm is such a defensive guru! Also, I think Chan is getting a little more free reign with the offense. Hell, we had a QB catch a pass. Herm needs to be the HC and not be HC/DC/OC Carl already has enough titles and Herm just needs to get good at 1 before he takes on all 3!
    You got THAT right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123