Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone else find it odd?

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

Default Did anyone else find it odd?

Everytime that they showed Thispen on the bench Huard was sitting right there talking to him. If Croyle is supposed to be the #1 QB where the hell is he? Huard is proving that he is a true team player and even on IR is helping when he can. In my opinion Huard is a class act and Croyle is proving he is just not apart of the team.

We really don't want Croyle giving Thig advise. After all, he has never won an nfl game!! Huard is definetely a class act and happy to have him next to Thig..
    SHUT IT

Didn't Croyle just have surgery on his knee? That could be a very good reason why he is no where to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    Didn't Croyle just have surgery on his knee? That could be a very good reason why he is no where to be found.
    Croyle has been here 3 years and hasn't won a game. He knows he's done. Another fantastic pick by the King.
    SHUT IT

Croyle was in Alabama getting his knee worked on by Dr. Andrews late last week, so he's probably recovering from surgery. Has Tom Brady been on the sidelines of any Pats' games?

Without throwing Croyle under the bus, you generally don't see players on IR with the team unless they are eating Nacho's in a suite.

The fact the Huard has been down there with the team the last two weeks speaks volumes to me, and all Herm has done is piss in Huards Wheeties.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Everytime that they showed Thispen on the bench Huard was sitting right there talking to him. If Croyle is supposed to be the #1 QB where the hell is he? Huard is proving that he is a true team player and even on IR is helping when he can. In my opinion Huard is a class act and Croyle is proving he is just not apart of the team.
    Huard learning how to coach. That's what he'll be doing when his career is over. He isn't the most athletic guy in to world but he always had knowledge of the game. Croyle, on the other hand, will be playing in arenas while Huard is coaching in the NFL or NCAA, so this makes sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jtandcrew View Post
    Wow. That's pretty harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsofa View Post
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by TRB05 View Post
    Croyle was in Alabama getting his knee worked on by Dr. Andrews late last week, so he's probably recovering from surgery. Has Tom Brady been on the sidelines of any Pats' games?
    And this. (Can't believe I'm using a Timsatt1 quote as a positive.)

Croyle is either on crutches, or in a wheelchair, with a long road to recovery. Expecting him to be on the sidelines is not realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Without throwing Croyle under the bus, you generally don't see players on IR with the team unless they are eating Nacho's in a suite.

The fact the Huard has been down there with the team the last two weeks speaks volumes to me, and all Herm has done is piss in Huards Wheeties.
    Hermie has done alot of peeing in people's wheaties, not just the players.
    To this day I am much pickier about the cereal I buy from now on.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

What advice does a winless qb have to give other than 'dont lose'?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast