Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know whats really sad?

Default You know whats really sad?

Had we won that game. We would only be two games behind from taking the division.

Man, its almost comical how pathetic this division is.

No winning teams! Bwaaahaahaahaaa!

Another thing really sad is we're 14 point underdogs @ SD! WITW?? Gosh we were only 9 point underdogs against 5-3 TB. And we lost in overtime by 3. And now we're 14 underdogs against a 3-5 team that's allowing a lot of points this year just like Denver?? Whatever Vegas!

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Well, New Orleans, Buffalo, Miami, and SD at home. All medicore teams coming to Arrowhead. So they're winable. On the road we have winable games against the awful Faders and Bengals. So there's 6 wins there. The other road games are even winable (Denver, who we beat this year already, and SD who we beat last year at SD 30-16). Wow maybe we're headed for 9-7!

Heh, even though we've got the toughest part of the schedule out of the way with teams like Carolina and Tennessee, and only play medicore or bad teams now, the hard part is winning ALL, or nearly all, of them! The odds are that this young team will continue to find ways to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory at least some of the times again.
    2-14 is where this season will most likely end up.

at SD Loss
    NO Loss(they aren't as bad as their record shows)
    Buff Loss
    at OAK Loss(if we couldn't beat them in KC and a rivalry game)
    at DEN Loss(revenge game)
    SD Loss
    MIA Loss
    at CIN Win

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    2-14 is where this season will most likely end up.

at SD Loss
    NO Loss(they aren't as bad as their record shows)
    Buff Loss
    at OAK Loss(if we couldn't beat them in KC and a rivalry game)
    at DEN Loss(revenge game)
    SD Loss
    MIA Loss
    at CIN Win
    Actually, I think we can beat the Raiders. Our record may not show it, but we're playing much better since that loss at home to them, and they still stink.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Another thing really sad is we're 14 point underdogs @ SD! WITW?? Gosh we were only 9 point underdogs against 5-3 TB. And we lost in overtime by 3. And now we're 14 underdogs against a 3-5 team that's allowing a lot of points this year just like Denver?? Whatever Vegas!
    Well then, I guess you better make your bet. As it turns out, nobody can game plan for us, because not even we know what we're going to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Actually, I think we can beat the Raiders. Our record may not show it, but we're playing much better since that loss at home to them, and they still stink.
    You're right. We finally played a game with heart and guts. and lost, but all I really wanted to see was heart, and maybe, just F'n maybe they started playing with some heart. And that's more than Oakland can even dream of. The last time we played them we had nothing and it was awful. Was a stain on our entire organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    If the game were in KC, then yeah we'd probably win. But a bitter rivalry game in Oakland and I have serious doubts.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    If the game were in KC, then yeah we'd probably win. But a bitter rivalry game in Oakland and I have serious doubts.
    If they can come here and beat us then we can go in there and beat them. All we have to do is commit to stopping the run and force JR to throw it because JR cant thrown worth a dam.

Thigpen just needs to stay on fire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12