Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know whats really sad?

Default You know whats really sad?

Had we won that game. We would only be two games behind from taking the division.

Man, its almost comical how pathetic this division is.

No winning teams! Bwaaahaahaahaaa!

So we can still win the AFC West?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    So we can still win the AFC West?
    Mathematically yes.

Logically no.

The Donks are only 4-4. Chargers 3-5.

Its possible that an 8-8 team or even 7-9 team go to the playoffs.

Im not sure if a 7-9 team ever went. Im pretty sure the 8-8 rams did it not too long ago. And I could be wrong, but it seems like the 8-8 Vikings did it not too long ago also.
    Last edited by Sn@keIze; 11-03-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Had we won that game. We would only be two games behind from taking the division.

Man, its almost comical how pathetic this division is.

No winning teams! Bwaaahaahaahaaa!
    Know what's even sadder? If we won the last two, easily winnable games, we'd be a game out of first!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I know, really. Had we won we'd have been just 2 games out of first. And then another win over Denver would give us the tie break over them. Still would have been a longshot at 2-6, but now at 1-7 it's all but mathematically over, yes.

But look at Denver's remaining schedule. I think going by who would be the favored in each game we're looking at 7-9 for them. And SD is 3-5. Imagine if we actually have a division winner for the first time with a losing record.

Alos funny how the Cowgirls are 5-4 yet are in sole possession of last place in their divison. But if they were in the AFC West they'd be in sole possession of first place!

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Know what's even sadder? If we won the last two, easily winnable games, we'd be a game out of first!
    Oh man, now Im getting upset again.

I hope the division is this piss poor next year. And we just take off.

Oh man, now Im getting upset again.

I hope the division is this piss poor next year. And we just take off.
    Yeah just like the Cardinals are enjoying this year. Seattle, SF, and the Rams all 2-6 and terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post
    Yeah just like the Cardinals are enjoying this year. Seattle, SF, and the Rams all 2-6 and terrible.
    AFC West is sucking BIG TIME this year. The good news is, we're the only team in the division committed to developing a long-haul war machine.

I know Im dreaming, but wouldnt it be awesome if we went 6-2 the next 8 games to finish 7-9.

I was looking at the schedule and well, its not TOTALLY unlikely. I mean, like maybe a 1 and 100,000 chance.

I know Im dreaming, but wouldnt it be awesome if we went 6-2 the next 8 games to finish 7-9.

I was looking at the schedule and well, its not TOTALLY unlikely. I mean, like maybe a 1 and 100,000 chance.
    Well, New Orleans, Buffalo, Miami, and SD at home. All medicore teams coming to Arrowhead. So they're winable. On the road we have winable games against the awful Faders and Bengals. So there's 6 wins there. The other road games are even winable (Denver, who we beat this year already, and SD who we beat last year at SD 30-16). Wow maybe we're headed for 9-7!

Heh, even though we've got the toughest part of the schedule out of the way with teams like Carolina and Tennessee, and only play medicore or bad teams now, the hard part is winning ALL, or nearly all, of them! The odds are that this young team will continue to find ways to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory at least some of the times again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast