TOP 3 RADIO COMMERCIALS THAT ANNOY THE HELL OUT OF ME WHEN I'M LISTENING TO THE LOCAL SPORTS WEB-CAST:

3) JOE THE PLUMBER:
Yep; when looking for political insight, I know that I ALWAYS call my plumber. My street-sweeper handles the investments, and the guy at 'Dunkin' Doughnuts' does my taxes.

2) BUSCH BEER:
I love beer, so this is especially painful. This commercial should be used in Colorado exclusively. Why? it goes on and on about "The Mountains", and it uses one of many God-Awful, hippy-jam Blues Traveler songs to underscore the point. Colorado is full of idiots in Birkenstock's; sell that sh*t over there.

1) BLUE BELL ICE CREAM:
I literally have to take the earpiece out when this sack of sh*t hits the airwaves. There is NO SUCH THING as "the good old days", and this hokey, home-spun pile of crapulence sounds like the b*stard Demon-Spawn of Randy Travis and Mayberry RFD.
Don't romanticize a time when summers were endured without AC, Polio was still a threat, and Black People had their own water fountains.
Tell me what your f*cking flavors are, and what's on sale; give me something I can USE.